Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ride hard or go home...
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my RacerTech Rollcage Extension/Rear Bumper and MX Front Bumper on Saturday. Talk about craftsmanship! These parts fit like a glove and they look killer!

The rear bumper and rollcage extension took all of maybe a hour to install (that is probably on the long side). I can tell that these really stiffened up the rear factory frame which we all know is weak as stock.

The front bumper was a little more work due to having to remove the factory sway bar and drill the upper frame but still only took maybe 1.5 hours to install. I am convinced that you can mow over small trees and small hogs with this bumper as the cross support and chassis mounts are solid as rocks.

I had gone back and forth on a couple of different rollcage and bumper options but man am I glad that I went with RacerTech. If you are looking for rollcage extensions or bumpers you should definitely give Tony or Andy a call at RacerTech...you will not be disappointed!

Attachments

·
Pin it to Win it
923 Posts
You have one bad looking RZR! Too clean though, get that thing dirty already, Haha.

What was the shipping cost on the bumpers if you don't mind me asking?

·
Ride hard or go home...
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some action pics with all the mods on. Finally remembered to take my camera with me. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Will the extension and rear bumper fit an XP? I am looking for some kind of rear bumper that I can mount a spare and jack too. After this last weekend and the wheel I popped I need to start carrying a spare tire and jack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts