Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I done got the sickness with this 2010 S'. I got my 29.5 Outlaws and wheels on it. Snorkels are about done and got a UMP airbox on the way. Now looking at a lift kit to give me a little more clearance. I have it narrowed down to these two lifts. I know the RT kit is highly recommended on here. The only reason Im even thinking of the CATVOS is because they are 30 minutes down the road from where I work and two hours from where I live. Havent seen anybody on here knocking them but havent seen that many people on here using them. I dont want any CV bind or any other problems. What yall guys think?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Ive heard of NO problems with the RT kit. Not really any on the CATVOS either. Just not seeing that many folks with the CATVOS. Thought this thread might bring those guys out.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have been looking into some info on the Catvos also for my 2011 50" RZR. Everything I have read seems good but just can't find a whole lot of info. I emailed catvos for a pic of the lift uninstalled, but have not gotten a reply yet. I will post it up when they reply.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I doubt u get a pic of just parts...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
But ya never know!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I think catvos maybe be a good lift if you are a mudder, the racertech is good liftkit,too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have the 6" CATVOS on mine. LOVE IT. Top notch quality and Scott(owner) is a great guy. Give him a call and tell him what you want.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where is the best place to get the RT lift (best price)? Ive sent several PMs out and one one returned but there in Texas so I have to pay sales tax.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts