Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
xc racer
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comes with everything required to use this kit on your std. Rzr. All components are in used but good condition.

7 of the arms will include Racertech delrin bushings installed.
All the arms, brakelines, front & rear shock mount reinforcements, axle shafts, etc.
Tie-rods are the sweet racertech complete replacements not cheesy extensions. I will leave evertything possible made up so your alignment should be real close. this kit has really worked great but work is slow & have not been riding much. If you would like the axles to be complete with cv's all made up & ready add $450 to the price.

$1700 plus all shipping costs, paypal will add 3%.
Scott (337) 527-6875 I do not receive auto replys so you may need to call.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts

·
xc racer
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Woody for helping out.

Kit is around $2700 new. I ran Elka shocks but you can run stock or any stock replacement shock.

I forgot to mention that it is still on my RZR. I wanted to see how much interest there is before removing it. Does not take long to remove if someone wants it.

·
xc racer
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was asked if I would sell my Elka shocks with this kit. I did not really want to but I will include them if the buyer wants. It would be 3500 for kit, shocks & complete axles or $3100 shocks & kit. Shocks are piggyback, preload, comp. & rebound adjustable with the spacer for if you wish to run the front swaybar. Dual rate rears & single rate front.

·
xc racer
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just spoke with Jeffco and he will be purchasing this kit. I am sure he will enjoy it as I did.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I want to thank CSG for the deal. He was great to deal with. Now if I can find the time before my Sand Mountain/ halloween trip to get this installed I'll be lookin good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts