Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well since the RZR XP 900 Hitch Mount Plate has been such a success we decided to do a version for the RZR 800 guys too!

Here's the final product. I'm very hapy with it. This will fit ANY model RZR 800 including RZR 4 800's. I haven't had a chance to hang a RZR with one of these off the fork lift yet but I guarantee this setup is just as strong if not stronger than the 900 version due to the way we can mount it and brace it.

Here's some shots of the final product.

Thanks!

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Well since the RZR XP 900 Hitch Mount Plate has been such a success we decided to do a version for the RZR 800 guys too!

Here's the final product. I'm very hapy with it. We have them going to powdercoat this week too. This will fit ANY model RZR 800 including RZR 4 800's. I haven't had a chance to hang a RZR with one of these off the fork lift yet but I guarantee this setup is just as strong if not stronger than the 900 version due to the way we can mount it and brace it.

We'll be adding these to the site later this week. I think the price will be $175. For pre-orders feel free to call in.

Here's some shots of the final product. If anyone can identify the bike in the background I'll give them 30% off their new hitch mount!

Thanks!

Can you PM me for a price for one of these in the RAW? I have my own Powder coat guys, so I would be interested in a raw one sent to 95630 California. It's for a 2011 Rzr-S.

Jr

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Jr - PM sent.

We added these to the site last night already. We're doing a special on them for the first month!

ORDER HERE
Got the PM, thx. Question, is there any fab work needed to install this hitch or is it a direct bolt on?

NorCal Jr.

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Cool, wasn't sure

NorCal Jr.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Re: Racer Tech - RZR 800 Hitch Mount Plate - NEW (Prize Inside!)

will this fit a 2010 le with the rear cage extensions. to me it looks like it will hit the gussets

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

This is designed to clear our rear bumper and cage extensions and everything else I've seen mounts about the same way... Should be fine.

Can you post a pic of what you're refering to? I'll take a look and let you know...

Here's a shot from straight on if it helps too.

·
Registered
958 Posts

ill get one today but it looks like it will fit from this angle

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
This is designed to clear our rear bumper and cage extensions and everything else I've seen mounts about the same way... Should be fine.

Can you post a pic of what you're refering to? I'll take a look and let you know...

Here's a shot from straight on if it helps too.

Can you measure from the mounting bolt holes to the edge of the gussets or gusset welds? I was wondering the same question regarding my current bumper mounting plates hitting the gusset.

DevilDoc Junior

1 - 18 of 18 Posts