Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has finally come! Here's a sneak peak of the final product. This 570 has our new 2" lift on it with the preload clickers at their SOFTEST setting.

This kit is now available HERE for $245. The first full production run will begin shipping around 10/12. You can pre-order now and your card will be charged when we're getting ready to ship!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Re: Racer Tech - RZR 570 2" Lift Kit Preview!

that sits much better now. nice job as usual. cant wait to pull the trigger on a lift on springs for mine.

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Racer Tech - RZR 570 2" Lift Kit Preview!

First run going to powdercoat tomorrow... We're adding all the people who asked us to be on the list over the weekend this morning and sending out emails this afternoon. If you still want to get on the contact list just send us an email through our contact page.

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Racer Tech - RZR 570 2" Lift Kit PRE ORDER!

Alright guys. We just shipped the first "limited" production run kit out to everyone who ordered them. I test fit one to our 570 and the fit was FLAWLESS on ours...

I just opened the listing back up on our site for back orders to be accepted for the next "full" production run. This run will be huge but is already getting sold out pretty quick. If you place an order through the site now it will say "in stock" but will actually tell you when you add to your cart the item is backordered. This next run is scheduled as of now and should be shipping around 10/12.

ORDER HERE NOW.

Here's a pic of the final product!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts