Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racer Tech A Pillar Brace Chassis Solution!

In 2010 Polaris came out with the RZR 4 and acknowledged a major chassis flaw they had by putting a tubular brace in the chassis the strengthen a very weak point in the front of the chassis. Polaris made the change only to the RZR 4 but failed to make this change in all the other new models including the 2011's. Racer Tech has figure out this weak point and came up with a solution along time ago, and thought we should bring this problem to your attention and have offered the A pillar brace for years now. The brace is only needed in models except the 4 obviously.
Here's the new RZR chassis with the brace

And Racer Tech's A pillar brace and how it ties the chassis all together.

This pic also show our Front Cage Mounts and our Rigid Mount Front Bumper which ties the entire front end of you chassis together to give you all the strength needed.

·
Registered
616 Posts
nice i'll be ordering a set of these and like always quality products and nice craftmenship from you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure your Arms should be out of here soon. We just need to finish them up and powder coat them. I would say a week or so and they'll be done and ready to ride! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
that'll be a 'must install' addition when I bend up a new cage in December...good reminder!

When I order, be sure to include stickers this time ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts