Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my new Raceline Beadlocks should be here today. I will post pics later today when i get home. I picked them up direct from Raceline and they were a smoking deal. 12x7 true beadlock and I am going to run them on my 11 xp 900. I believe that there will be some minor fitment to do as Raceline has beefed up the thickness of this wheel to prevent breaking in racing applications. I believe that i will have to remove 1mm of material from my calipers per Raceline. No big deal. I will let you guys know how it goes. I will be running 27x9x12 GBC Dirt Tamers all the way around. Tires should be here tomorrow. I will get them mounted up and provide dimensions. Oh yeah, the wheels were on clearance for $95 bucks each!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well, wheels came in so i thought I would post some pics of them. These wheels were made by Raceline for Dragonfire Racing. When DFR got bought out, Raceline got stuck with the remainder of stock of these wheels. Thats why they are blowing them out at $95 per wheel. They are a heavy duty beadlock designed to take some abuse. Will post pics when tires get mounted.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Good looking wheels!! The locking rings look like the are from Champion Bead lock...Thier called the Sandex Ring on thier site..I just had my 15 inch Msa Diesels done with that same locking ring & as well I am waiting for them to arrive to my house.

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
I wish they were 95 bucks when I bought mine. They sure are tough.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I believe you have to grind 1-2mm of material off of your brake calipers. My rzr is in TN and I will not get down there to mount the wheels on it for a few weeks. But tires are mounted and look great. Went with 27x9x12 GBC Dirt Tamers all the way around. Here are some pics.

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
You can also space the wheel out 1/8" or so. I have the same wheels and they are tough.

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Example would be a couple of big azz washers on each stud. Seems like it was only on the front.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ordered mine today. Now what tire to put on it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Going to sell these! Never been mounted, $900 bucks buyer pays shipping>
send me a pm or check classifieds.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts