Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to carolina adventure world this weekend and raced the short course. Had a great time. Track was awesome. Good elevation changes, lots of turns. Bunch of good people. They ran a tight ship. Water trucks in between rounds. Good tech inspections. And a lot of good racing. Fast guys from all over. I ran pro turbo class. Did a lot better than I was expecting. TQ and won the main:cool:

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I went there thinking how awesome it would be to get a top 5 or maybe a podium. They ha e a night endurance race too, but I don't have near enough lighting for that. Not to mention, my night vision isn't what it used to be. Nice facility, nice employees.

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,367 Posts
Congrats on the win! I see you put some chicken wire to keep a lot of the chucks of mud from covering you radiator.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm pretty sure I got some gopro video. I forgot to get the cameras powered up and ready before I put my neck brace and belts on. I couldn't turn my head around to make sure they were on and recording. Just reached back and pushed the buttons. Was nervous about the start of the race lol. I'll see what's on them soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts