Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears we lost a fellow Polaris Ranger rider this past weekend:

Off-roader killed in desert crash ID'd

A 59-year-old Trona man died when he lost control of his off-road vehicle and overturned, coroner's officials said today.

John Watkins Wotring Jr. died at the scene of the 9:30 p.m. wreck Friday near Trona and South Trona Roads. The area is on the outskirts of the desert town located in the extreme northern fringe of San Bernardino County.

Wotring was off-roading in a Polaris Ranger and was wearing a seat belt, coroner's officials said in a written statement.

My heartfelt sympathy and condolences go out to his family and friends. :sad:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts

Jim...Any other details as to why, or how this happened after the fact? That's a sad situation. Prime of his life and out having fun.

·
Registered
177 Posts
R.I.P Sad to hear

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Condolences to the family. RIP

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Jim...Any other details as to why, or how this happened after the fact? That's a sad situation. Prime of his life and out having fun.
No Jim, that's all I know. Sad though....that's where I taught my youngest to ride when she was 7 years old.

Imagine, out having a ball riding and the next thing....gone. :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
May God give peace and comfort to the family. My sincerest sympathy to his family and loved ones.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
:sad:Just very horrible indeed:sad:

I truly hope that a Helmet was worn? In this case..I truly , truly do......

It forever reminds me of coming back from being "unsafe" to a crying wife screaming.."how much is your life worth?" :sad:

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
I too just lost a friend & fellow off-roader. My friend had heart failure, only 49 yrs. old...R.I.P. to both.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts