Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a quick video I put together from the last couple test sessions on the LTR. No rzr because it's in the shop getting some work done. Soon as it's patched up I'll get some footage. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
The dunes portion is St. Anthonys, Idaho and the desert is near 5 mile pass in the west desert of northern Utah. (west of Salt Lake City)

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its true the white is faster. That's why they put me on the yellow one... You know, to make it fair. HAHA

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Way-Good video....A way-good rider on any ATV will make any suspension work way-good..An RZR is Different..A rider does not control the RZR like he can control an ATV..Cant wait to see your Video with RZR and your suspension

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Way-Good video....A way-good rider on any ATV will make any suspension work way-good
Can't say I agree with that, but I do see what your saying. The bonus is having experience fine tuning atv suspension at a pro level, provides us with the knowledge to dial in our UTV suspension.

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Way-Good video....A way-good rider on any ATV will make any suspension work way-good..An RZR is Different..A rider does not control the RZR like he can control an ATV..Cant wait to see your Video with RZR and your suspension
Here's a video of my exit shocks in action at St Anthonys .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts