Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Electrical Contractor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have been searching for a flag pole for my rzr. I finally found this company and the stole my money. The name of the company is the Click WHip store. Does anyone know of a reputable company that I can order this from. Fortunately I paid with paypal, I am hoping they can get my money back. This is what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here's a link to Rocky Mtn ATV

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you're not running a lighted whip just run to Home Depot and pick up an air line coupler and nipple. The nipple will screw right on to most of the drilled out flag bolts. Then just bolt the coupler to your flag tab. Parts will cost maybe $3. Here's the one I put on my wife's Wolverine X2.
Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Trunk Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
If you're not running a lighted whip just run to Home Depot and pick up an air line coupler and nipple. The nipple will screw right on to most of the drilled out flag bolts. Then just bolt the coupler to your flag tab. Parts will cost maybe $3. Here's the one I put on my wife's Wolverine X2. View attachment 680556
I like this. I never mounted my two flags because I didn't want to pay the ridiculous prices for the mounts. This is perfect.

·
Premium Member
2014 RZR XP1000
2,018 Posts
If you're not running a lighted whip just run to Home Depot and pick up an air line coupler and nipple. The nipple will screw right on to most of the drilled out flag bolts. Then just bolt the coupler to your flag tab. Parts will cost maybe $3. Here's the one I put on my wife's Wolverine X2. View attachment 680556
Good idea if you don't have lighted wipes!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here's the flag side. I remove the washer that normally comes with the flag then reinstall the nut. Thred it up about 3/4 the way, then thread on the nipple as far as it will go then tighten the nut against the nipple to lock it.
I've had at least one flag where the threads were a little different pitch than the nipple, just tighten it as far as it will go then lock it in place. I've never had one come loose.
Product Automotive tire Audio equipment Electrical wiring Line

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Here's the flag side. I remove the washer that normally comes with the flag then reinstall the nut. Thred it up about 3/4 the way, then thread on the nipple as far as it will go then tighten the nut against the nipple to lock it.
I've had at least one flag where the threads were a little different pitch than the nipple, just tighten it as far as it will go then lock it in place. I've never had one come loose. View attachment 680571
Yes, this style of quick-disconnect will almost always be pipe thread (NPT) unless specified as NC, NF, BSP, or something else, so there could be threading issues, but I still think it's a great idea. I'm going to use it once my kids give me my RZR back. Those rotten varmints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts