Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a guy on the WTB parts forum here that needed a head pipe for a S Model RZR . Told him I could help him out . He called me and I told him I have several and sold it to him for 30 dollars plus shipping . Now then....he needed it over night . I ask how was he wanting to pay for it and he had a lame excuse for not having paypal account and I gave him the benefit of a doubt and took hook, line and sinker .
Now then ....I shipped "overnight" (at a cost of 33-34 dollars out of my pocket) and "A head pipe" to this guy but it was for a standard RZR . For some reason that is what I thought a S Model took and we had even discussed the issues that some standard RZR's had some problems cracking and breaking . Long story short , he got a standard model head pipe the very next day , that he doesn't need !
He calls me and tells me its wrong and I agreed with him fully and told him I had a whole exhaust system that came off a 2010 that I would take 100 dollars for it (fair price right cause I felt bad about the rest) but I would not break it up just for a head pipe . Told him we could work out the mistake by me on shipping the wrong part . Told him if he didn't want none of it that its ok too . Just ground my wrong part back to me and I hadn't got sh!t from him or heard no more from him .
Just had to vent here and say "know what your shipping or promising to someone before you ship and make darn sure you get your money before you do !"
Its not the headpipe nor the 33-34 dollars out of my pocket , its the whole point that I am out time/money and a manifold and not even a thank you or I will ship your part back to you or we'll work something out .

All this just trying to help another fellow RZR lover out as some of you have helped me in the past ......*breathing deep now....now exhale* LOL

·
Administrator
49,743 Posts
Had a guy on the WTB parts forum here that needed a head pipe for a S Model RZR . Told him I could help him out . He called me and I told him I have several and sold it to him for 30 dollars plus shipping . Now then....he needed it over night . I ask how was he wanting to pay for it and he had a lame excuse for not having paypal account and I gave him the benefit of a doubt and took hook, line and sinker .
Now then ....I shipped "overnight" (at a cost of 33-34 dollars out of my pocket) and "A head pipe" to this guy but it was for a standard RZR . For some reason that is what I thought a S Model took and we had even discussed the issues that some standard RZR's had some problems cracking and breaking . Long story short , he got a standard model head pipe the very next day , that he doesn't need !
He calls me and tells me its wrong and I agreed with him fully and told him I had a whole exhaust system that came off a 2010 that I would take 100 dollars for it (fair price right cause I felt bad about the rest) but I would not break it up just for a head pipe . Told him we could work out the mistake by me on shipping the wrong part . Told him if he didn't want none of it that its ok too . Just ground my wrong part back to me and I hadn't got sh!t from him or heard no more from him .
Just had to vent here and say "know what your shipping or promising to someone before you ship and make darn sure you get your money before you do !"
Its not the headpipe nor the 33-34 dollars out of my pocket , its the whole point that I am out time/money and a manifold and not even a thank you or I will ship your part back to you or we'll work something out .

All this just trying to help another fellow RZR lover out as some of you have helped me in the past ......*breathing deep now....now exhale* LOL
Hey Danny pm me this guys contact info ,i would like to have a little talk with him for you .Frank

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
This is how i do things now since i learned that just because someone likes the same thing i do that doesnt mean they aren't a worthless POS.

No good deed goes unpunished. Found this out long ago, i live by my word, pay me and what im selling you will be on its way same day. Nothing personal its just business.

·
AZ Pete
338 Posts
karma goes both ways............ he'll get his.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I always hate selling thing to people without them seeing it first hand. I have sold a few things on this forum and the transactions have went smoothly. But I have sold some quad parts on another forum and had a miserable experience.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Agreed X4

Its pretty say your out to help someone for a part so they dont have to spend alot of green at a dealership or somewhere else and he stiffs you with the bill and keep the part that dont even work on his machine. That isint cool at all, the forum is to help people and socalize not scam and steal!!

·
I just wanna ride
3,765 Posts
I think Frank (FJK) would be your best bet to reach a equitable solution. Remember from the other guys side you wasted his time sending him the wrong part and blew his time frame for what wanted the parts for. There are two sides to every story, Lets not get out the rope just yet.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Frank got my part back but ONLY after he called the guy and left a message to him . I or we totally agree I sent the wrong part RZR Jeff and I was willing to eat the over night charges but don't stiff me on my part too .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.