Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just wondering which hose is which? the one behind drivers side is? and the one behind the passengers seat is ? thanks, just trying to plan out the snorkel stuff and wanted to make sure i know what is what..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are you planning something special for one or the other? Just curious... Not sure which is which but I snorkled both the same on our rig and it works great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you planning something special for one or the other? Just curious... Not sure which is which but I snorkled both the same on our rig and it works great.
I was planning on taking the seat belt off the passenger side and bringing in the cvt through that opening and bringing it up a little bit to snorkel that side that way like others have done, and was only wanting to put like an extension and a 180 degree turn on the other one behind the driver side haveing it kind of facing back towards the center of the engine and keeping it away from the rear tire spray and hope that will be good for that side so I could leave that side seat belt on for now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts