Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a set of beard super tz seats without sitting in them. Wrong side of the coast lol my question anyone who has them are they tight for big guys. I have a friend who is six foot 280lbs lol ok its me would i be comfy or would these be to tight

·
aka: Bad Influence
929 Posts
if they fit you who cares about your buddy they arent paying for them. I just ordered some Twisted stitch for the front of my rzr4 and my buddy asked about the rear seats and I told him if he wanted a seat like that he could pay for the fricken thing. Do whats right for you and forget the rest unless they are footing the bill.

·
2010 RZR-S 130 hp Weber
185 Posts
They will be tight for a bigger guy.. I have them. Like them allot!

1. The purpose of the beard seat is to hold you in place and prevent any back injuries, so Im guessing thats why they are snug.

2. If you want a Bigger seat and really not worried about #1, Get the twisted stitch seats. They make a nice product.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
if they fit you who cares about your buddy they arent paying for them. I just ordered some Twisted stitch for the front of my rzr4 and my buddy asked about the rear seats and I told him if he wanted a seat like that he could pay for the fricken thing. Do whats right for you and forget the rest unless they are footing the bill.
I have a chance to buy a set of beard super tz seats without sitting in them. Wrong side of the coast lol my question anyone who has them are they tight for big guys. I have a friend who is six foot 280lbs lol ok its me would i be comfy or would these be to tight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.