Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchasing a 2021 4 seat HL edition. I am converting tires to 32” pro armour crawler xg tires. Will I need to change clutching to run in high? Does this sound like a good fit for trail riding and such in Texas.
Did the mud riding in younger days. Doing something different now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I just put 32's on my '21 HL and ran in high on a trail (stupid on my part) and go belt smoke out of the clutch snorkel. Its a slow rocky trail that I have run in high when the factory tires were on. I made a post called "belt smoke," if you want to see. I will be running the same trail, in LOW, this weekend and will let you know if there are any issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I just put 32's on my '21 HL and ran in high on a trail (stupid on my part) and go belt smoke out of the clutch snorkel. Its a slow rocky trail that I have run in high when the factory tires were on. I made a post called "belt smoke," if you want to see. I will be running the same trail, in LOW, this weekend and will let you know if there are any issues.
What 32's did you put on? Were driving slow on the trail for a long period, like under 18mph? I am thinking high in open straight areas were I can romp on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put on 32" Maxxis Roxxzillas comp compound. Yes, I was driving slow and in high, Im still new to this and it was a mistake. I have to drive down a road a bit to get to the trail and I was running the road in high and I had no problems. For that matter, I was running most of the trail in high with no problems until I was doing on uphill grade with some rock climbs, that is where I got the smoke from the belt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts