Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Question about 32" tires and wheels Will they FIT?

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  RZR_Joe 
#1 ·
can i be able to fit 32x10-14 Regulator on STI HD5 Beadlock Matte rims from rockymountain
I have high clearance rods and a arms forward 1.5 .
After that i will do clutch. will i have any terrible rubbing issues? will it be hard on my machine?
And should i go with 5.0 + 2.0 offset? Trying to stick closer to stock

#8 ·
Is this true? I wasn't sure on the SLP clutch. I am putting 30" terramasters on mine this weekend and was going to do a clutch upgrade if needed.

#6 ·
I run 30's on mine. I just bought tires and elected to stay with the 30's (went Terrabite Kevlar) mainly because of the weight difference when going 32" on 14" wheels. I have the HCR Long Travel Kit and already had 16" of clearance so It wasn't a factor that I considered. I also already had a 30" spare and didn't want to have to buy a new tire just for that as well, and didn't want to have to deal with clutch changes again.

I'm sure they will fit, might rub some here and there, but also lot's of extra weight over what came stock. All things to consider.

good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.