Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I just saw this picture on your website.. looks like you will fit right in with this crowd! :rofl3:

Thanks for the warm welcome's, Getting caught going over 90+ mph and the cop was cool enough to tell me to stop messing around. That probably was not one of the smartest things I could have done. haha.

I am still working on my website, I know it is nothing special. Some day I will have my products on there. I am not a computer guy at all. Except for ECU'S.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I just saw this picture on your website.. looks like you will fit right in with this crowd! :rofl3:

Thanks for the warm welcome's, Getting caught going over 90+ mph and the cop was cool enough to tell me to stop messing around. That probably was not one of the smartest things I could have done. haha.

I am still working on my website, I know it is nothing special. Some day I will have my products on there. I am not a computer guy at all. Except for ECU'S.
Why didn't you tell him your name was Big Mike and you were out of Red Bull and you were on your way to the store.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Hey That RZR Looks Really Familiar :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
Yea John it does, it is yours!! I told you i got pulled over on Easter. My Sister just happend to get a pic of it, actually there is a sequence of them from me rounding the turn to me and my Dad stopping and the whole time Johnny Law was right behind me. O yea that 90+ was with a 190lb passanger.. OOPS..

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Yea John it does, it is yours!! I told you i got pulled over on Easter. My Sister just happend to get a pic of it, actually there is a sequence of them from me rounding the turn to me and my Dad stopping and the whole time Johnny Law was right behind me. O yea that 90+ was with a 190lb passanger.. OOPS..
Welcome to the forum! 90+???? wow I have yet to surpass 80 MPH. What does a stock weber 750 cc do?

·
King of crash!
34,125 Posts
Welcome to the forum! 90+???? wow I have yet to surpass 80 MPH. What does a stock weber 750 cc do?
man do i need to take that out for a spin for you....lol

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Well this one is not even close to stock it has my ECU, My Exhaust, DDP clutches, and it is about to have a lot more.:shhh: Also it does not help that Im not scared to go fast, lol..

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I've seen John's exhaust Mark .................. And cruzin the streets of Havasu at 90+ In a street legal ratically customized forced induction Weber powered RzR .. .. Thats gotta sound sweet - And the Man only gives ya a warning ............... Ya gotta Luv Arizona .. .. :rofl3:

When are you going to offer a One Stop Shop -- Drive in stock Monday .. .. Smoke it out Friday ......... :rofl3:

When's your next opening .. .. .. You got a 936 on the shelf ready to go .. .. .. :popcorn:

:ride:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.