Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for a long while to find some Polaris Pursuit Camo to no avail. I really want two peices big enough to cover my pro armor door skins. Anyone know where i can get some decals or a REALLY CLOSE alternative? Can a vinyl shop duplicate pursuit camo?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Vinyl shop can duplicate it but they will infringe on patent if they do it. Same thing if they duplicate any other trademarked/patented camo design. If they don't care, then go for it! It's an awesome pattern.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
and how many at home guys openly sell bad RZR cut outs and Polaris stainless badges?

Thing with that particular camo pattern is the time it would take to redraw it and ultimately getting the ink colors spot on. Alot of investment time up front and chance that people would bitch if you asked $20 a door.
Easier to sell skull graphics.
Can't wait for the repop Maverick crap.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2009 Mossy Oak Break Up RZR. I bought the matching camo from unclebuckcamo.com to put on my doors. Perfect match.
I am not sure if they have what you are looking for , but worth a look.---Matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and how many at home guys openly sell bad RZR cut outs and Polaris stainless badges?

Thing with that particular camo pattern is the time it would take to redraw it and ultimately getting the ink colors spot on. Alot of investment time up front and chance that people would bitch if you asked $20 a door.
Easier to sell skull graphics.
Can't wait for the repop Maverick crap.

Hell I'd pay $50 a door. consider this an open invite, anyone willing to make me two decals that match, i goy a crisp $100 BUCKS FOR THEM . pm me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts