Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Tuesday the 2011 Rzr 4 is headed to Alba Racing for a little make over in the power department ... Full big bore kit and kt turbo with all the goodies to go inside... The plane is to be at 100+ hp when we're all said and done..

Nate your the man.... I can wait to drop her off to you guys...

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Congrats Bart!! Sounds Sweet! :ride::ride:

·
Registered
49 Posts
:notworthy:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA I even bought a camera to leave with nate so he can take pics of the build for me...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny James.. Yes I did make the move to riverside.. I have many many many acres of test hills right in my back yard... As for the keeping up part ??humm?? I like the passing you part you left out better...lol...

Droped it off today and Nate had my billet crank there and it looks mean.. Just waiting on a few more parts and they will get it back to me in about two weeks...

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Funny James.. Yes I did make the move to riverside.. I have many many many acres of test hills right in my back yard... As for the keeping up part ??humm?? I like the passing you part you left out better...lol...

Droped it off today and Nate had my billet crank there and it looks mean.. Just waiting on a few more parts and they will get it back to me in about two weeks...
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I don't know. It's going to be tough to beat 120 hp ;]

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW.. That is very nice, but were looking to pull about 130 out of this ride.. So it will still be close..lol..

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
WOW.. That is very nice, but were looking to pull about 130 out of this ride.. So it will still be close..lol..
I'm down :ride:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
LOL, it was good meeting you Bart. Will do my best to document all parts of the build for you. RZR4 vs SV1Rhino ehh.....

Nate
Alba Racing
Eh, eh?! What you think? :popcorn:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ill put my lunch money on a ALBA motor anyday
Atta boy....Alba Motors newest spokesman.. :ride: Govacho :ride:

Same here Nate. Always good to put a face to a name. Any updates would be way cool. Let's keep the members up to date...:popcorn:

·
Electrical Contractor
562 Posts
I wish Nate wasn't so far away from me. I had to go to San Diego, for business. He is about 6 hrs away from me. Now it might be worth it to take a trip, with the wife to SD and drop it off for Nates magic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts