Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Software Update
July 6, 2020
This software applies to model year 2019 and above off-road vehicles with a 7 button 7" Ride Command display.
New Features Including:
July 2020:
Features

• Configurable Gauges
  • Points of Interest - coming soon with map update
  • Individual Startup Screens
  • Group Ride Follow the Leader Function
Fixes includes in this Release
  • Audio level fixes
  • Group Ride Updates

·
Registered
406 Posts
Software Update
July 6, 2020
This software applies to model year 2019 and above off-road vehicles with a 7 button 7" Ride Command display.
New Features Including:
July 2020:
Features

• Configurable Gauges
  • Audio level fixes
  • Group Ride Updates
My RC on my Pro has never acquired satellites and I have been waiting for a couple months for the dealer to call me to bring it in, I may try this update and although I am a diehard optomist I doubt this will help me,,,, but only one way to find out,,,

·
Registered
141 Posts
I remember reading that someone else had this problem. I think they unplugged the GPS plug and plugged it back in and it started working.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I remember reading that someone else had this problem. I think they unplugged the GPS plug and plugged it back in and it started working.
Yep, I have tried everything including updating software and firmware, still thinks I am in Iowa!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 32g thumb drive and it says the file is too large. Is this right or am i doing something wrong? I’ve formatted the thumb drive to FAT32 and compressed the file. HELP PLEASE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Maybe try formatting in exFAT, 32gb is plenty but it must be formatted with no other data on the drive. Compression is not required, hope this helps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maybe try formatting in exFAT, 32gb is plenty but it must be formatted with no other data on the drive. Compression is not required, hope this helps
Converted to exFAT and the same message came up that says file is too large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts
Software Update
July 6, 2020
New Features Including:
July 2020:
Features

• Configurable Gauges
  • Audio level fixes
  • Group Ride Updates
Did you notice any change in the stereo sound with this update? I did the previous update (January) and the sound quality got worse not better.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Mine is finally at the dealer for repair, I will check what update(s) are needed once I get it back. Not holding my breath, they said a co I ple weeks but I am mentally prepared for a couple of months,,,,

·
Registered
567 Posts
Has anyone installed this update yet? I have been waiting because I didn't like the audio results from the last update. If you have installed the update let me know your opinion on the audio sound.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
No notice in sound output, however I have noticed that sometimes my volume level stops responding to volume level on the ride command. Number changes but sound stays the same. Turn it off and back on and starts working normal again. Seems to only happen if it sits on, but idle for a while and then start playing music again.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
I did the update but only one short ride. I did find the volume was fixed and I like the new gauge setup. I have the stage 4 set up. I still have to play with it more.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts