Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Almost) Every Day we're gonna bring you pictures of a few seats we've been working on. We go out back and try to find a few seats color combos that we think look cool, original, or just downright crazy...

With over 60+ different colors and materials for customers to choose from, we see a lot of different designs.

Feel free to comment with any questions and let us know which designs you like best!

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daily Seats 6/15/18

1) RZR GTSE XW w/ Large Diamond Stitch
2) Alpha Composite Seat
3) GTSE w/ Front Goggle Pocket and Italia Stitch
4) RZR XC

Attachments

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you guys done anything for one of the Gold Edition RZR's yet?
Yeah we've done a few different seats. It seems most people went with our Tan Vinyl because it matches up pretty close to the Gold Editions color.

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today we went with a blue theme...

1) Enduro Elite (not necessarily for RZR's, but it looked so good we had to share)
2) RS for RZR 1000
3-4-5) 50/50 Front Bench for RZR 1000

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll be watching this! Been shopping for seats for a while now. It's one of those really important decisions you dont want to screw up on. Cant make up my mind.

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be watching this! Been shopping for seats for a while now. It's one of those really important decisions you dont want to screw up on. Cant make up my mind.
Haha, well let us know if you have any questions on anything! Our best recommendation is to try and sit in a few seats before you buy. It's hard to tell whats going to be most comfortable for you by just looking at them over the internet. :wink

·
Registered
519 Posts
Haha, well let us know if you have any questions on anything! Our best recommendation is to try and sit in a few seats before you buy. It's hard to tell whats going to be most comfortable for you by just looking at them over the internet. :wink
Which is easy if you live in CA or someplace with a big dealer, but for many of us on the east coast this is not an option. I have been wanting to order new seats for a while, but wasn't going to drop $1,500 on something I might not like. Luckily a dealer on here had some old demo's for sale at a price I was willing to lose if I didn't like it.

Good news is the wife loved it so I ordered it's mate.

But there has to be a way to get demo seats around so people can try them. Maybe bring several to east coast events at places like Brimstone (TN) or Trailfest (WV) so that people can try them.

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Which is easy if you live in CA or someplace with a big dealer, but for many of us on the east coast this is not an option. I have been wanting to order new seats for a while, but wasn't going to drop $1,500 on something I might not like. Luckily a dealer on here had some old demo's for sale at a price I was willing to lose if I didn't like it.

Good news is the wife loved it so I ordered it's mate.

But there has to be a way to get demo seats around so people can try them. Maybe bring several to east coast events at places like Brimstone (TN) or Trailfest (WV) so that people can try them.
We've been out to a few shows on the east coast (Off-road Expo KY last month), but just don't get to as many as we would like since its a long way to lug all our displays. What we have been trying to do is get more display seats out to our dealers to have in their show rooms.

PM us you zip and we can tell you which dealers have displays for the seats your looking at near you.

·
Registered
519 Posts
We've been out to a few shows on the east coast (Off-road Expo KY last month), but just don't get to as many as we would like since its a long way to lug all our displays. What we have been trying to do is get more display seats out to our dealers to have in their show rooms.

PM us you zip and we can tell you which dealers have displays for the seats your looking at near you.

I'm good now as mine is due to ship week 1st week of July.

Maybe post info about where you will be on here and you will get a better turnout. :)

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PRP's Daily Seats 6/26/18

PRP's Daily Seats 6/26/18

1) GTSE Extra Wide w/ Double Diamond Stitch
2) RS
3) S.S. Suspension Seat for Polaris Slingshot

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have the Gold rock crawler edition with the Click 6 harness, I was told the XC seats will work but the head rest looks real wide in these pictures. Anyone have them and how do the harness feel with such a wide head rest?

·
Administrator
50,112 Posts
I have the Gold rock crawler edition with the Click 6 harness, I was told the XC seats will work but the head rest looks real wide in these pictures. Anyone have them and how do the harness feel with such a wide head rest?
You run the seat belts through the slot in The headrests:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
You run the seat belts through the slot in The headrests:)

I don’t think you can do that with the click 6. But if possible I’m interested

1 - 20 of 84 Posts