Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of nearly new PRP XC suspension seats complete with seat heaters, heater switches/looms, and PRP adapters to fit your XP adjustable seat bases making the seat adjustable and quickly removable.

These were delivered new in September and used for roughly 500 miles. They are tastefully designed in black, gray, and silver vinyl with blue accents that will surely accentuate the look of your RZR while dramatically improving your riding comfort.

There are two small punctures on the back of the passenger seat back panel from the push though fasteners in my XPT. Not visible on a 2 seater, but will be seen on a 4 seat RZR.

$750 or best offer. Located in beautiful Redding CA.
8D3CADE0-EA92-4C49-A1A2-49E8AB3CCEE2.jpeg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduced to $750. These can be shipped, if interested in shipping let me know your zip code I can get cost. I have the original shipping box.

·
Registered
519 Posts
If Westcove backs out. I'm interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately (as it relates to the seats anyway) I am off on a month long SxS trip in the AZ desert so I won't be able to sell the seats until the last week of March when I return.

My apologies, I probably should have taken the ad down. I will reach out when I get back to see if you are still interested.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Unfortunately (as it relates to the seats anyway) I am off on a month long SxS trip in the AZ desert so I won't be able to sell the seats until the last week of March when I return.

My apologies, I probably should have taken the ad down. I will reach out when I get back to see if you are still interested.
Yes , still interested. Let me know when you are available.
Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts