Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered myself a set, received and went to install today. On the driver (left) side, do you guys have an OEM bolt or pushpin in this spot? I have nothing and it's just hanging...

On the right side (passenger?) do your plastic pins stay in place? Mine pop out with the slightest breeze...

Thoughts?

·
Registered
515 Posts
I assume that is on a RS1? idk how they are I know on my xp1k it has a screw there. You can always just get some velcro and put there.

·
Old Dirt Bike Rider
28 Posts
Ordered myself a set, received and went to install today. On the driver (left) side, do you guys have an OEM bolt or pushpin in this spot? I have nothing and it's just hanging...
View attachment 645242
On the right side (passenger?) do your plastic pins stay in place? Mine pop out with the slightest breeze...
View attachment 645243
Thoughts?
Upper left, I probably added a pin for that one. Right side I probably used a new pin. My bags have been great for ~500 rough miles of SoCal desert so far. Buy some spare pins at RMATV for cheap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I added the upper door inserts and it came with a bolt for the drivers side door where you need one. I don't remember if there was a factory bolt there. On passenger side it didn't have a hole in the PRP bag in the upper corner but it looks like I need to add one. It would make zipping the bag much easier. The lower push pin has held up great so far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I added the upper door inserts and it came with a bolt for the drivers side door where you need one. I don't remember if there was a factory bolt there. On passenger side it didn't have a hole in the PRP bag in the upper corner but it looks like I need to add one. It would make zipping the bag much easier. The lower push pin has held up great so far.
FWIW several of the holes in my PRPs weren't fully punched, meaning there's a cut there, but the circle of material was still in place making it look like nothing was there upon quick glance. However I knew they had to be there, looked closer and started pushing the material and out popped the circle/material. I would bet you're in the same boat.

Oh and update: For my missing left bag bolt/pin, actually found a loose bolt under my seat that matched the rest. It looked stripped toward the tip and I bet the builders grabbed a new one, dropped this one and forgot it. Found a suitable nut in my stash, worked the threads a hair so the bolt would grab the nut and problem solved. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
25 Posts
On my 19 highlifter, I have the PRP bags and there was a bolt there

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

1 - 8 of 8 Posts