Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Turbo S 4
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went with the extra wide SE model seats by PRP and holy mackerel these things are tight in my ‘21 Turbo S4. I’m hoping my passenger can get their waist tightened or else I’m riding alone! 😂
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Tire Shoe Land vehicle Hand Leg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wondering how those cloth seats are gonna do with mud/dirt. Or do you plan on taking them off and washing them? Good lookin seats though!

·
Registered
2021 Turbo S 4
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m in Colorado so I don’t plan on getting too muddy if I can avoid it, mostly VERY dusty trails. PRP claims they hold up as long as their other materials so we’ll see! I added the seat heater kit for the fall (haven’t installed that yet).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah I dont plan on getting to muddy but it happens lol. Dad added the heater kit to his prp's and they work great!
I know about the dusty trails out there lol went in June one year to Taylor Park... VERY DUSTY lol

·
Registered
2021 Turbo S 4
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Soooo dusty there, was just in Taylor Park last month. Beautiful area to explore though!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good looking seats.

·
Registered
2021 Turbo S 4
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took them up to 13,000 feet and a white out blizzard yesterday, seats performed great! Only down fall is snow collects on them differently than the leather-ish material which you can simply wipe off.
Outdoor shoe Automotive tire Walking shoe Grey Black-and-white

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks awesome! Cold but awesome lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts