21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Wait for cams.. They help a lot on the old 900

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Isnt it better to buy an old XP1K and spend on it like crazy at least you'll have the top o'the line !
Not for rocky mountain trails; the trailing arm rear suspension usually gets trashed. That design is best in the desert/sand.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
bully dog has it i have already done two of these
The 48100 isn't designed for the 2015 model RzR.

I also strongly suggest not installing this device on the earlier RzR's -- For their tune.

One can install if one doesn't load a canned tune - And just uses the display feature.

FWIW .. .. :)

:drive1:

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
I wonder if we could bolt on the dual intake throttle from the XP RZRs will that be good to make it a 88hp just like the XP900?
No, would be less, the difference mainly is the cams
The pistons are also a different part number, so I think the compression ratio is different too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ok so what will be a worthy modification for the money that will increase at least 10 more HP to the 75hp 900 ProStar? Will a better dialed cams will do it or just a turbo will be the best way? Understand that both of this modifications will also require an ECM re flash and probably bigger injectors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I currently have the rev 1 stage two tune on my 900s and I just Installed custom exhaust and a dobeck gen 4+ haven’t had time to tune it up yet but I’ll be interested to see how the rev 1 tuner and the dobeck work in conjunction with each other !

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Installed the Aftermarket Assassin’s tune and clutch kit it made a big difference on out of the hole throttle response. I drive my buds stock 900 and the difference huge compared to mine. I’m glad I did it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts