Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BigTree
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 RZR 900 trail EPS and am searching for the proper Gates C12 carbon belt for it. There seems to be a lot of confusion online about this. I emailed Gates and they say the proper one is the gates 26G4140 G-Force C12. This was a form letter reply from Gates. Any useful opinions out there?

·
Registered
419 Posts
had one of those belts and I abused it a little too much to the point it was slipping, I switched to the hunterworks belt and have 4-500 miles on it and still going strong.

·
Vendor
10,238 Posts
I have a 2019 RZR 900 trail EPS and am searching for the proper Gates C12 carbon belt for it. There seems to be a lot of confusion online about this. I emailed Gates and they say the proper one is the gates 26G4140 G-Force C12. This was a form letter reply from Gates. Any useful opinions out there?
The G is the cheaper belt, but the 26C4140 is the correct belt for your machine from gates

Our belt we just release for the 900 is great, we sold the first 100 of them in three days, have more coming either tomorrow or the next day but there is not many on this shipment, my manufacturer is behind.

Todd

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I have had Gates, no issues for me. At 800 miles on the Gates, I switched to Hunterworks belt, definitely a better belt IMO and it came with the thick washer for primary to prevent the over travel that can happen especially with the Gates, which is a fraction shorter than stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts