Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks! Just put my order in. I’m going look around the forum a bit because I’m sure it’s here somewhere but next up is where’s a good start for a preload measurement. I bought the lift kit too but don’t necessarily need it for lift.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on ! I appreciate the business! The preload can be set to the minimum with the lift installed. Front should be loaded until the coils can not be spun by hand on the shock, same for the rear then add 1/4" of adjustment. Fine tune the preload after a break in ride for your ground clearance/tire clearance requirements.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Was looking at the RZR 800 / 570 Step Bars, but $144 shipping?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thinking of ordering a set of HD SPRINGS for a 2019 XP 1000.
Is there a forum discount code available?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
827 Posts
the bed delete is what i was calling them about...how do you like it?...do they have one for the turbo to mount the coil???

·
Morris Racing #711
489 Posts
overall I like it, it's a little annoying that the dzus fasteners didn't get sent with it. They are on the parts list so it was supposed to come with them, and you need longer ones for the fenders so that was a hassle to find after I had already ordered and received some regular ones. No it doesn't come with anything for the coil on the turbo, it comes with a bracket for the xp1000 coil. I'm not running the stock coils anymore so I'll fab up something for them when I get to that point. I just got the bed delete mostly installed and the new cage on last night, still have to get the motor in later this week and then fab all of the intake, header and the downpipe.

·
Registered
827 Posts
will you run tail and brake lights?? wondering what to do there...maybe a desert chase bar??what about air clearner box??stock or??emp maybe?

·
Morris Racing #711
489 Posts
I'm going to fab up some kind of rear plate to cover the rear of the chassis from where the radius rods bolt up to above the transmission to mask that factory chassis brace where the transmission mount is at and I'll incorporate some led brake lights in to that. For air cleaner it'll just be an air filter on the end of an intake tube that I fab up, I might put the air filter up through the bed delete to get clean air but not too worried about it since this rzr is now only going to be used at the sand drags and at the dunes a little, no more trail riding with this one. I have v band connectors for everything and some fancy alphloc connectors for the intake tubing I'm going to use. I'm hoping it all turns out good, I think it will look good and be easy for me to work on still.

I don't have any pics with me here at work today but I'll text you some after work, I'm pretty sure I still have your number. I'm still waiting for the longer dzus fasteners to arrive so I can attach the rear fenders to the bed delete but other wise it's all on there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts