Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
IS it here yet??? No, not yet but it's getting closer...I don't think I'll be able to have it installed before the Drags, if by any chance it gets here before hand I have 3 friends that are willing to make it happen... :) :) :)
DAAAAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!. who are they again.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:. if we have to we will put it on in your trailer at the dunes.

·
Registered
41,101 Posts
IS it here yet??? No, not yet but it's getting closer...I don't think I'll be able to have it installed before the Drags, if by any chance it gets here before hand I have 3 friends that are willing to make it happen... :) :) :)
DAAAAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!. who are they again.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:. if we have to we will put it on in your trailer at the dunes.
I stretched the truth I only have 1 friend and he (Johnny) is about to dis-own me... What am I going to do??? :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

I'm going to go hang myself on a low limb (no chair needed)... :rollfinger: :rollfinger: :rollfinger:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I stretched the truth I only have 1 friend and he (Johnny) is about to dis-own me... What am I going to do??? :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

I'm going to go hang myself on a low limb (no chair needed)... :rollfinger: :rollfinger: :rollfinger:
i get your xp then? LOL. with the charger right.see ya in the am MY FRIEND TIMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41,101 Posts

i get your xp then? LOL. with the charger right.see ya in the am MY FRIEND TIMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm up to (2) friends if Johnny doesn't drop me... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You can have the XP and the bill for the ProCharger...LOL...

·
Registered
149 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts