Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any expereice with this? I live in the midwest where it gets coooooooold and I will be out in it pushing snow. I like the fact that it ties in with the doors and its easily removable. Please give me your feedback on this.

I did make a critical error when getting my doors though, I just ordered them in a fit of excitement and then noticed that I ordered the slotted ones. Is there something I can get in the winter time to cover these slots that is made by proarmor? For all you smart alecs, yes, I know I can just put plastic or something over there, but im not going for the trailer park effect. HAHA.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Some vendor on here sells covers for the slots wish I could remember who it was maybe sxs performance,

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried and tried to find covers for them and came up short. I ended up just getting some vinyl and cut some pieces to put over the slots. My only goal was to block the winter weather from coming in so the heater keeps up. So far so good. The vinyl should easily peel off in the spring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts