Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2020 Pro XP4 and sold our 2012 XP4 900. Taking it out camping tomorrow for the first time. We plan to keep it mostly stock for awhile but want to upgrade to 32" DOT tires with some beadlocks. This forum is so great with helpful people sharing their experiences that I wanted ask for input on a good setup. I'd like to keep the steering geometry as close to stock as possible but I think it would be easier to get all 4 wheels the same width for rotation. We ride in AZ so terrain is mostly desert, rocks, dirt and sand. Would love to hear from folks that have already done this upgrade on their PRO XP4 with specific detail about tire, wheel, offset, wheel width info and if there was any fitment issues, rubbing, clutch issues, etc.

·
Registered
67 Posts

System 3 -15" beadlocks 6+1 offset with System 3 XCR350 32" tires.. no rubbing and stock width... Running a clutch kit because I am tuned

·
Registered
355 Posts
no issues whatsoever with 15" fuel Anza beadlocks with true 32" STI Chicane MT's. I ordered mine from an online supplier and love them. I just put in my year make model and they chose offset. No change to any geometry and no rubbing. I fid experience rubbing on my front 32" Shat Trak Mowhawks and corrected that with HighLifter front forward a-arms. I am street legal registered in AZ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
no issues whatsoever with 15" fuel Anza beadlocks with true 32" STI Chicane MT's. I ordered mine from an online supplier and love them. I just put in my year make model and they chose offset. No change to any geometry and no rubbing. I fid experience rubbing on my front 32" Shat Trak Mowhawks and corrected that with HighLifter front forward a-arms. I am street legal registered in AZ. View attachment 653590
These look good. Which online distributor did you use?

·
Registered
355 Posts
KJ Motorsports, really fast shipping ( at least when I ordered them) really well protected and in perfect condition when they arrived

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
@bimmerdog did you powdercoat your wheels? They look great. Supposedly KMC has different colored center rings to order.
Yes I had them powder coated. The red center ring and black bead lock ring are the way the wheels come.
I have same question about the wheels. Look great matched with center ring and the bead lock.
It was hard to get the color right but the shop did a fantastic job in matching the color

·
Registered
219 Posts
no issues whatsoever with 15" fuel Anza beadlocks with true 32" STI Chicane MT's. I ordered mine from an online supplier and love them. I just put in my year make model and they chose offset. No change to any geometry and no rubbing. I fid experience rubbing on my front 32" Shat Trak Mowhawks and corrected that with HighLifter front forward a-arms. I am street legal registered in AZ. View attachment 653590
Wow, what offset are those? You must have massive bump steer. I like the look, but am sticking to a 6 + 1 offset for drive-ability and performance.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Zero bump steer whatsoever. Performs excellent. Offset is 6+1(y) just checked my original order to verify.

·
Registered
1 Posts
what light bar did you go with? hoping to find aftermarket as Polaris prices are too steep.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Your machine looks great! Can you tell me how much wider you are now vs. the stock wheels. We have several gates in my area that I currently rub both tires with my stock wheels and tires. Thanks!
Mine is 66" outside to outside front tires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you for all the comments. Decided to go with 32x10x15 Chicanes with System 3 beadlock 5.5+1.5 back spacing. Really hope they don't rub. Should be here in a week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, great info here. Based on all the feedback I got a set of 32” tusk terrabites on 15” KMC Addict 2 beadlocks, 5+1. After measuring, our RZR is still the exact width it was stock. About 30 miles on them so far, no rubbing and great traction.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts