Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure the Pro will prove to be a good machine and I'll have one some day. I just can't help but notice how much it resembles one of those little SmartCars.馃榾馃榾

Registered
Really? I鈥檓 not seeing it. First impression to me was the Gauss Warthog from the original Halo. It鈥檚 uncanny, frankly.
It鈥檚 pretty futuristic, but I鈥檓 liking the Pro design more as time goes on. She grows on you....which is more than I can say about that hideous Tesla Cybertruck. Has anyone seen that? YIKES.

Registered
I like the looks. I do question the sturdiness of the plastics, especially around the rear fenders
Yes, this is a major concern for me. A branch dragged alongside one of my rear fenders, and it pulled it out. It took me a good 15 minutes to get the gas nozzle back in correctly and snapped back into the white piece above. And, if you really mess them up, they are expensive!!

Registered
I love mine man. The power is freaking ridiculous. Also, the cab comfort is unmatched. New seat design and lower positioning make you fell like you are more 鈥渋n the machine.鈥 Totally bad a** machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I bought one and I am pretty happy with it but I wish they had kept the body the same width. If you slip down into a big deep rut you are going to damage the doors and rear fender.
Is the power wicked or what!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts