Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
People need to wisen up and get off the toy hauler kick if you ask me. Seems like a huge chunk of money for something that limits what you can tow. I won’t even get started on the fact that people are gladly giving up 14ft or so if usable living space for a garage lol.

Motorhome solves all problems, hook up whatever trailer you want and go.
I don’t see much sense in toy haulers either. Maybe in some cases, but very few. But I don’t think you can hook up any trailer you want and go with 74” width which is the same reason I don’t think you’ll see anybody go over 74-75…. Once you’re past that you have to go to a deck over trailer or drive over the fenders. Can’t turn them sideways on a deck over anymore either.

·
Vendor
467 Posts
I hope they do make a Pro XP TRE. A Pro XP 64" with Factory 32" Crawler XGs, UHMW Skid plate, Gated Shifter, Click 6 harnesses, Lower Gearing, Factory Winch and Beadlocks would be a compelling model. I also wonder if there will be an NA Pro XP if and when they retire the XP 1000 chassis all together.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I don’t see much sense in toy haulers either. Maybe in some cases, but very few. But I don’t think you can hook up any trailer you want and go with 74” width which is the same reason I don’t think you’ll see anybody go over 74-75…. Once you’re past that you have to go to a deck over trailer or drive over the fenders. Can’t turn them sideways on a deck over anymore either.
You can get a simple landscape trailer in a 7’ width which is 84”. You wouldn’t have any problem putting any 74” machine on it that you wanted to.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
You can get a simple landscape trailer in a 7’ width which is 84”. You wouldn’t have any problem putting any 74” machine on it that you wanted to.
I would be cautious with that assumption. I owned several enclosed trailers that the door, and even worse the lift assist cables are much narrower then the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I never said anything about an enclosed trailer.
Oh sorry. You are right. The conversation above your comment was all about toy haulers and some sort of enclosed trailer so I assumed you were talking about enclosed as well. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 28 of 28 Posts