Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What color is the green or the yellow that is on this? Anyone make accessories in that color?

·
Registered
106 Posts
They call it lime squeeze, and yes plenty of accessories.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021, PRO XP4
31 Posts
If you are in to doing your own powder coating I have found Prismatic Powders Chartreuse Sherbert is a pretty close match to the lime squeeze.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks nice, the ghost grey was honestly the only color I didn’t want to order. It is really growing on me though. Not sure if I want to accent with the lime squeeze or with a dark grey or titanium look. Who knows when it will show up though, diffidently excited to get. Hopefully it will be here by fall.

·
Registered
2021, PRO XP4
31 Posts
That looks nice, the ghost grey was honestly the only color I didn’t want to order. It is really growing on me though. Not sure if I want to accent with the lime squeeze or with a dark grey or titanium look. Who knows when it will show up though, diffidently excited to get. Hopefully it will be here by fall.
Caution the parts stockpile can get a little out of hand during the wait. I am super pumped to pick mine up next week the color looks great in person. I was toying with more grey as well but my wife has decreed we need to add more lime squeeze.
4E3E7745-DC12-4754-A35A-3CC84F686686.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Caution the parts stockpile can get a little out of hand during the wait. I am super pumped to pick mine up next week the color looks great in person. I was toying with more grey as well but my wife has decreed we need to add more lime squeeze. View attachment 672297
I have heard others say that the color is much better in person. Look forward to seeing what you do to it. Talked with ProArmor today, like the look of some of their products. They make some in lime squeeze and others they don’t, won’t ship anything bare. Don’t understand why if they have the color they won’t make anything you want in lime squeeze. Maybe that will change before I am ready. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks good, same unit on order
Caution the parts stockpile can get a little out of hand during the wait. I am super pumped to pick mine up next week the color looks great in person. I was toying with more grey as well but my wife has decreed we need to add more lime squeeze. View attachment 672297
same here, same unit on order
same unit on order no real ETA as of now but not stopping the parts from piling up. How long have you been waiting?

·
Registered
2021, PRO XP4
31 Posts
Looks good, same unit on order

same here, same unit on order

same unit on order no real ETA as of now but not stopping the parts from piling up. How long have you been waiting?
Ordered 2/16 showed up 4/29. Due to schedule issues on my end have to wait a little longer before bringing it home. I don’t know who is more excited me or my little guy. On the plus side it showed up in the first part of the delivery window I was given from the dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts