Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi every one, just wanted to share the progress we are making on our hydro steering setup. So far we have run it through some basic testing driving it on various terrains like fire roads, creeks, paved roads, trails and some smaller rock sections, it's been super dry up here so have not hit the mud yet but should be ready for more extreme testing shortly. I'm honestly not that "extreme" when it comes to rock crawling so I have a few people lined up to take testing to the next level on some straight up nasty terrain.

Craig from Pro UTV Parts will be testing it out in Sand Hollow and Moab... He hits lines that would give a mountain goat vertigo.

Crash City SXS will be testing it out on the many areas they ride like Lions Den in Black Mountain and other killer spots like it.

We also have a nice RZR Turbo on portal's that will be testing in the Disney OK area

So we have some really good guys and girls ready to throw our system at the toughest stuff they can find and see how it holds up, we want to make the absolute toughest / reliable hydro steering setup available for RZR's. Still a little ways off from production but have the machine shop tooled up and ready to go.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Will this kit also work on the 1K XP/Turbo XP as well?

What kind of price point are we looking at?
Yes XP/XPT will have a version. Ours we get to test out is going on our XPT buggy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When will the xpt setup be available? You won't remember but we spoke about it last year over the phone. I would buy, test pig, immediately.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, yes there will def be a version for the XP/T we are building it right now it should be ready for testing within a month or so. We just picked up a 21 turbo a few months ago and have been test fitting parts, it will be able to use the same ram as the Pro XP so lots of turning angle.
Will also have a few different volume/speeds of orbitals to choose from so you will be able pick the turning speed you like. My Pro is pretty speedy with a 125ml flow but there is also 100ml and 80ml sure is nice not having to hand over hand the wheel every tight corner.

Crash City yes def stoked for Sprinkles to throw her best at it... some of those trails are steering rack killers

Isidore, I remember you was a good chat, when we get the XPT setup good to go Ill get a set down your way for sure

Capt, we want to keep it as affordable as possible and be around 3K but we will see the pumps can be really expensive.. but around 3K is our goal.

Thanks for checking our setup out, If you can please subscribe to Crash City SXS and our Dirt-Division Youtube channel its free and really helps us grow 🤟:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts