Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running the Super ATV fender flares? Everything else out there I’ve seen looks like crap, but I’m worried these won’t make enough of a difference to be worth the $400.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Polaris is supposed to release there fender upgrade for the Pro tomorrow I was told. Same price, $399. I believe they replace the current piece too not just bolt onto existing. Since I cracked mine, I’ll be going that route as it’s a 2 for 1 haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think the new Polaris OEM fender flares will be better then Super ATV as they block the hole in the back fender. They will install over top of the existing fender from what I'm told.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the new Polaris OEM fender flares will be better then Super ATV as they block the hole in the back fender. They will install over top of the existing fender from what I'm told.
When are they supposed to be out?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Polaris is supposed to release there fender upgrade for the Pro tomorrow I was told. Same price, $399. I believe they replace the current piece too not just bolt onto existing. Since I cracked mine, I’ll be going that route as it’s a 2 for 1 haha
Please post pics when you install. Worried the front ones are slightly to big :(

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow those are super wide, would work well with wider offset wheels, these def are cleaner than the SATV ones and fill that weird hole in the rear fender, may try a set in the future

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just ordered them as well! Stupid expensive but the best looking full coverage I have seen! We'll see,,,

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can’t wait to see them! Their aren’t any good options besides those. The metal ones look too cheap for me and the superatv ones just didn’t hit the mark because they don’t offer enough coverage, loved the styling wider would have been perfect.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Agreed, I will post pics once installed. I am hopeful they keep the inside cleaner, I hate that every time I ride its filled with dirt, and I already run full front and rear windshields with a roof!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Lol I always am hunting for the sweet spots while I’m driving when the airflow isn’t bringing in any dust.

The never ending chase for clean air! Will we ever win!?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a feeling it is going to stay much cleaner inside, only one way to find out. Man I can't wait!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered mine from the Canadian Polaris accessories site yesterday.....just got an email saying they are backorder....

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well thats crazy, they just came out! Mine are delivering tomorrow. Hopefully they are back in stock soon!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts