Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, so I want to preface this post by saying how awesome this community is! Seriously you guys have made this little business venture of mine grow to the point of something I am looking at expanding very quickly. As many of you know we released our Pro Series LED Light Bars last week. Well they basically sold out within a matter of days.

I am getting my next container set up and I would like to give you guys a chance to pre order / group buy Pro Series lights and I'll hook you up with a $50 discount!

The container will be here Feb 23rd and I will be shipping the lights out that day.

If you want to jump in on this just simply post what light you want, and your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice and just include your shipping address in the payment.

Once again I really appreciate all of your support and I hope to be your #1 stop for LED Lighting!

If you have any questions fire away and be sure and check out other threads to see what people are saying about Extreme Off Road Lighting.

http://www.extremeoffroadlighting.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts