Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until there is a forum section for these models this thread can serve as an information thread for them. These models mark a huge step in the evolution of sport SXSs. Polaris has set the bar high with the release of these two machines. There will be a lot to learn over the next few months and coming year. There will be pros and cons associated with each but let's keep it to specs, facts, & information only! Negative and off topic posts will be deleted.

2022 RZR Pro R | Accessory Walkaround | Polaris RZR
2022 RZR Turbo R | Accessory Walkaround| Polaris RZR
2022 POLARIS PRO R & TURBO R TEST DRIVE AND DETAILED WALK AROUND
The Intelligence Behind Live Valve X2 For The Polaris RZR Pro R Ultimate | FOX

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Ecoregion Automotive tire Motorcycle

Organism World Font Adaptation Screenshot
Photograph Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature Natural environment
Nature World Organism Font Natural landscape
Product Font Screenshot Material property Pattern
Hair Head Font Material property Screenshot

The last two pages are low res, here is the full brochure

Attachments

· Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the change to 5-4.5 wheels finding aftermarket wheels with the correct offset will be a challenge. Let's start a list of MFGs with wheels. If you find a wheel please post it and I'll add it to this list.

UTV Specific:
Method Race Wheels:
401 UTV Beadlock 15x6 5/1
407 Bead Grip 407 | UTV Bead Grip | Matte Black – Method Race Wheels
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Silver Hubcap

KMC Wheels - They are making a 5-4.5 wheel but it's not on their website yet

Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap Alloy wheel Wheel

Pro Armor (Polaris) Offer 6 different rim choices
Pro Armor Tires & Wheels - ATV, SxS, UTV

TIS wheels offers multiple different wheels in 17" 5 lug:
556 - TIS Offroad (tiswheels.com)

· Vendor
843 Posts
From the info we have available for the Pro R:

Axle shafts are the same left & right, but are different for front & rear.

Wheel bearings are not serviceable separately, they are part of the hub assembly (like a front wheel drive car). But the Pro-R does use the same hub assembly on all four corners.

We've seen early Polaris parts info change for other new vehicle introductions, so it's best to wait until they start building and shipping production vehicles and we can tear into the vehicle and verify the parts info. We've also seen part numbers change mid-year on first-year machines, so be sure to have your production date handy whenever you are ordering parts (in case it's needed).

· Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this point we have no hard data on what accessories will interchange between the Pro R, Turbo R, & Pro XP other than a few videos. So I would suggest everyone have some patience until an official release of more information regarding parts & accessories.

· Registered
230 Posts
At this point we have no hard data on what accessories will interchange between the Pro R, Turbo R, & Pro XP other than a few videos. So I would suggest everyone have some patience until an official release of more information regarding parts & accessories.
It be really good to know about a s&b particle separator for the Pro r ...whenever polaris gets around to it.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Looks like the turbo R got the same crappy spring setup Polaris has been using instead of the true dual rate the Pro R got. That’s disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Looks like the turbo R got the same crappy spring setup Polaris has been using instead of the true dual rate the Pro R got. That’s disappointing.

My guess is the ultimate trim in both machines got the good shocks and the rest didn't

· Registered
2,768 Posts
My guess is the ultimate trim in both machines got the good shocks and the rest didn't
So the video you just posted of the Turbo R walk around wasn’t an Ultimate with the live valve shocks? At the beginning of the video he said he was at the fox booth. And the sign beside the Turbo R said live valve. And it was the correct color scheme for an ultimate with the dynamix/live valve setup. And the top spring was completely compressed on the rear shock.

I guess I must have missed something.

· Registered
196 Posts
So the video you just posted of the Turbo R walk around wasn’t an Ultimate with the live valve shocks? At the beginning of the video he said he was at the fox booth. And the sign beside the Turbo R said live valve. And it was the correct color scheme for an ultimate with the dynamix/live valve setup. And the top spring was completely compressed on the rear shock.

I guess I must have missed something.

I’m pretty sure that Turbo R is the Ultimate Platform according to the Polaris brochure that was posted earlier in this thread.

I do remember hearing in one of these vids, “Pat” the Polaris guy specifically mentioned that boththe Pro R and the Turbo R do come with a different spring package.

Logically that would make sense just based on the bigger power plant and suspension geometry of the Pro R , not to mention the leverage the longer trailing arms and wheel base the Pro R has.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Looking at both videos above the Pro R and Turbo R Ultimates have the same shocks. The preload on the front shocks on both look about the same. The Turbo R with the sand tires in the rear has the rear shocks really cranked down vs what the Pro R looks like in the other video. Not sure if that's because the Pro R is sitting there disassembled for everyone to inspect or what.

· Registered
472 Posts
Looking at both videos above the Pro R and Turbo R Ultimates have the same shocks. The preload on the front shocks on both look about the same. The Turbo R with the sand tires in the rear has the rear shocks really cranked down vs what the Pro R looks like in the other video. Not sure if that's because the Pro R is sitting there disassembled for everyone to inspect or what.
I don't think the rear shocks are the same. Seems I read somewhere that there are differences, but I may be wrong.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts