Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until there is a forum section for these models this thread can serve as an information thread for them. These models mark a huge step in the evolution of sport SXSs. Polaris has set the bar high with the release of these two machines. There will be a lot to learn over the next few months and coming year. There will be pros and cons associated with each but let's keep it to specs, facts, & information only! Negative and off topic posts will be deleted.

2022 RZR Pro R | Accessory Walkaround | Polaris RZR
2022 RZR Turbo R | Accessory Walkaround| Polaris RZR
2022 POLARIS PRO R & TURBO R TEST DRIVE AND DETAILED WALK AROUND
The Intelligence Behind Live Valve X2 For The Polaris RZR Pro R Ultimate | FOX

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Ecoregion Automotive tire Motorcycle

Organism World Font Adaptation Screenshot
Photograph Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature Natural environment
Nature World Organism Font Natural landscape
Product Font Screenshot Material property Pattern
Hair Head Font Material property Screenshot

The last two pages are low res, here is the full brochure

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the change to 5-4.5 wheels finding aftermarket wheels with the correct offset will be a challenge. Let's start a list of MFGs with wheels. If you find a wheel please post it and I'll add it to this list.

UTV Specific:
Method Race Wheels:
401 UTV Beadlock 15x6 5/1
407 Bead Grip 407 | UTV Bead Grip | Matte Black – Method Race Wheels
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Silver Hubcap

KMC Wheels - They are making a 5-4.5 wheel but it's not on their website yet

Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap Alloy wheel Wheel

Pro Armor (Polaris) Offer 6 different rim choices
Pro Armor Tires & Wheels - ATV, SxS, UTV

TIS wheels offers multiple different wheels in 17" 5 lug:
556 - TIS Offroad (tiswheels.com)

·
Vendor
803 Posts
From the info we have available for the Pro R:

Axle shafts are the same left & right, but are different for front & rear.

Wheel bearings are not serviceable separately, they are part of the hub assembly (like a front wheel drive car). But the Pro-R does use the same hub assembly on all four corners.

We've seen early Polaris parts info change for other new vehicle introductions, so it's best to wait until they start building and shipping production vehicles and we can tear into the vehicle and verify the parts info. We've also seen part numbers change mid-year on first-year machines, so be sure to have your production date handy whenever you are ordering parts (in case it's needed).

·
Super Moderator
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this point we have no hard data on what accessories will interchange between the Pro R, Turbo R, & Pro XP other than a few videos. So I would suggest everyone have some patience until an official release of more information regarding parts & accessories.

·
Registered
205 Posts
At this point we have no hard data on what accessories will interchange between the Pro R, Turbo R, & Pro XP other than a few videos. So I would suggest everyone have some patience until an official release of more information regarding parts & accessories.
It be really good to know about a s&b particle separator for the Pro r ...whenever polaris gets around to it.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I went ahead and ordered the Pro Armor 3202 bead locks and 35" Crawler XG's. I went with the XG's for several reasons. One l like the way they grip. Two they are a rounded tire vs flat top and since my arms are bad and I don't know how good the steering is on the new machines these are my best bet.. If I find that in rock mode there is plenty of steering boost then down the road I will consider some Rockzillas.
The 35" XG's are #T351015XG Weight is 45 lbs. The tire is about a 33.5-34” tire. I can't find a 35" Rockzilla weight but somewhere 53-55 lbs.
These should give me a little more clearance than the stock tires, better traction and should fit the spare tire carrier.

With covid and all, I decided to order now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts