Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
141 - 160 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Yeah I hear you. Yup they said if it units don’t ship before 3/31.
Ugh so looking at another $1800. If that’s the case and it doesn’t arrive I’ll probably cancel the order and wait for things to calm down. F that. Not i69 at all they are good ppl but F Polaris. Orders placed 5 months before that should be locked in price wise.

·
Registered
2022 Pro R 4 Ultimate in order
20 Posts
Ugh so looking at another $1800. If that’s the case and it doesn’t arrive I’ll probably cancel the order and wait for things to calm down. F that. Not i69 at all they are good ppl but F Polaris. Orders placed 5 months before that should be locked in price wise.
It says up to 5%. Hopefully if you’re order was placed they will do the right thing for the buyers regardless that it says shipped by 3/31. We bought under the expectation it would be in well before April and for the 41,999 advertised. If they fail to deliver that I don’t believe additional cost should be passed on to the consumer.

I wonder what the original msrp was supposed to be if these were released when anticipated?

b

·
Registered
18 Posts
It says up to 5%. Hopefully if you’re order was placed they will do the right thing for the buyers regardless that it says shipped by 3/31. We bought under the expectation it would be in well before April and for the 41,999 advertised. If they fail to deliver that I don’t believe additional cost should be passed on to the consumer.

I wonder what the original msrp was supposed to be if these were released when anticipated?

b
It’s not guaranteed that the price will increase. Polaris just says they may increase price by 5% after March. It’s so they can cover costs if needed due to price increases on materials.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·

b

Well lets hope- I'm showing a ship date of 3/10-4/22 now. The unit was suppose to be 2nd half Q1 which would be mid Feb through the end of March at the latest. Polaris is really a bunch of jokers regardless.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Well lets hope- I'm showing a ship date of 3/10-4/22 now. The unit was suppose to be 2nd half Q1 which would be mid Feb through the end of March at the latest. Polaris is really a bunch of jokers regardless.
Mine shows 2/24-4/7 ship date and it was supposed to be the 1H Q1. Just my luck too

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
What is confusing and frustrating is all this dealers have launch editions for sale for for $10k over msrp but those of us who order an ultimate are still waiting for the all the famous people to get theirs.

·
Registered
'18 XPT2
1,115 Posts
I think people might be confusing what a launch edition really is. Car manufacturers do launch editions too but that doesn't mean you can't purchase other versions at the same time. It just means the launch edition is limited supply of a "special" version of the new model.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
I think people might be confusing what a launch edition really is. Car manufacturers do launch editions too but that doesn't mean you can't purchase other versions at the same time. It just means the launch edition is limited supply of a "special" version of the new model.
polaris said launch editions would ship first tho.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, but it kinda sucks that regulars are showing up before my launch edition.
Unless you are the guy that ordered the regular Ultimate. lol! Wish mine would show up someday. Saw you down at the dealership picking yours up. I was very jealous. Your machine is bad ass!! I am now thinking I should have ordered the PRO R turbo instead of the PRO XP ultimate.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Called a dealer who had an unsold pro r 4 launch who had it at msrp. He asked if I wanted an order. I said no it’s a cash deal out of state it’s msrp plus what. He said I’m not sure. He calls back with 52k+. He said they have to charge 3k in taxes even if it’s going out of state, I said ok that’s not a thing but ok. So where is the other 4k goin? He said not sure maybe assembly or freight my mgr told me the price. I shook my head and said thanks anyways. Price was a joke imo but what was more annoying is the lack of answers on what I’m paying for. I guess most buyers don’t care so maybe it’s me….
They should just admit it and say it’s a premium fee just like everyone else is doing.
As far as I remember, they come assembled eight of the truck.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Talked to Antlers the other day… my Azure Ultimate shows 3/24-5/26.

my salesman also stated that Polaris is ahead of schedule and he believes the date ranges don’t hold water.Also stated that the go from a scheduled to shipped status over night in most cases.

I did see Brick City fab seems to have an Onyx Ultimate in hand along with a couple LE’s

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Talked to Antlers the other day… my Azure Ultimate shows 3/24-5/26.

my salesman also stated that Polaris is ahead of schedule and he believes the date ranges don’t hold water.Also stated that the go from a scheduled to shipped status over night in most cases.

I did see Brick City fab seems to have an Onyx Ultimate in hand along with a couple LE’s
Did he say how much they were ahead of schedule by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
He did not
I know I’m talking out my ass but likely many parts were already sourced prior to the launch. Many XP pro orders were cancelled freeing up assembly time for the Pro units. I’m showing 3/10-4/22. My guess it will be ready before 3/10. I’m not holding my breathe. Polaris has taken a ton on heat so they are building in additional time with the tracking system. I would say they are prob going to deliver all units prior to the first day given but again I’m an idiot so that’s just my take on it.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I know I’m talking out my ass but likely many parts were already sourced prior to the launch. Many XP pro orders were cancelled freeing up assembly time for the Pro units. I’m showing 3/10-4/22. My guess it will be ready before 3/10. I’m not holding my breathe. Polaris has taken a ton on heat so they are building in additional time with the tracking system. I would say they are prob going to deliver all units prior to the first day given but again I’m an idiot so that’s just my take on it.
just to kinda put orders into perspective, I still haven’t canceled my order placed back on 11/7/21 of a Pro XP Ultimate. It’s changed from scheduled to confirmed twice. As of this morning it still says confirmed unlike my order of the Pro R Ultimate which shows the estimated delivery dates I posted.

The orders are from separate dealers. I have seen A LOT more Pro R’s being delivered than Pro XP’s albeit they are the LE’s. But then again I have seen a few ultimates in customers hands on social media.

kinda hard to gauge at the end of the day….only thing I can rely on delivery for the Pro R at this point is Polaris’s brochure delivery schedule…we’ll see

·
Registered
19 Posts
So I pre ordered mine from Temecula motorsports only cause there claiming the lowest mark up fee or 2600. Buuutttt Chapparal motorsports has delivered to pro r 4 seaters and of course to the famous peeps and charged 2400 adm fee. Coyne motorsports a top of the nation polaros dealer is having a fire sale on 21 models, as in turbo s dynamix for 26k. I'm pretty they are about to get some in. I live in the inland empire so all these dealers are close by, Coyne claiming there going to get 4 seaters new month. Polaris engineer I talked to at sand show in OC said most first shipments going to socal. Whats weird is I have not received a tracking email yet lol. In the mean time I'll just keep hitting Glamis in my turbo s until I get my pro r.

141 - 160 of 206 Posts