Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
121 - 140 of 206 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
If anyone has ordered an Ultimate from Antler’s, I’m curious to see what your Statius shows. Thanks

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Order status complete. She is home and she is a beast! The low is soooo low and the top end in high..... no words, it will throw you back in the seat when you are doing 65! Now the hard decision, 2 wheels, or 4?
View attachment 688224
What’s top speed in low?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
606 Posts
What’s top speed in low?

I will check, but pretty dang slow, way slower than my XP 900.... I think. I'm kinda worried it's too slow. I used to cruise around in low gear if I was doing a pretty rough trail at around 15 miles per hour, I don't think the Pro R could do that, but it will be epic at slow rock crawling. I'm hoping for good belt life. The joys of owning a new model.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I will check, but pretty dang slow, way slower than my XP 900.... I think. I'm kinda worried it's too slow. I used to cruise around in low gear if I was doing a pretty rough trail at around 15 miles per hour, I don't think the Pro R could do that, but it will be epic at slow rock crawling. I'm hoping for good belt life. The joys of owning a new model.
Interesting. That makes 35s (or 37s) almost a necessity! Lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
a local dealer has one coming that they say was shipped 12/29/21 and still has not arrived. He said they can’t track it so he doesn’t know where it is. But normally they can track it.
I think it might still be sitting in Mexico Waiting on a ride.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
a local dealer has one coming that they say was shipped 12/29/21 and still has not arrived. He said they can’t track it so he doesn’t know where it is. But normally they can track it.
I think it might still be sitting in Mexico Waiting on a ride.
It seems like that bunch that shipped around 12/29-1/1 are the only ones that shipped nothing after that. I’m being told Polaris hand picked some of the ultimate models to be delivered to get buzz going. Idk if it’s true but I hope they haven’t ran out of parts already.

·
Alpha Male
2022 Polaris RZR Pro R Launch Edition
6 Posts
FYI - I Live in Tennessee and ordered on the 11th of November. Grateful to finally see a status update and really looking forward to ripping this beast all over the US.
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Font
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Font

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
FYI - I Live in Tennessee and ordered on the 11th of November. Grateful to finally see a status update and really looking forward to ripping this beast all over the US. View attachment 688517 View attachment 688517
So you paid extra for a launch edition and your ok with those dates??? Wow. I would be calling and raising Cain. That’s ridiculous.

·
Alpha Male
2022 Polaris RZR Pro R Launch Edition
6 Posts
So you paid extra for a launch edition and your ok with those dates??? Wow. I would be calling and raising Cain. That’s ridiculous.

Truth be told....I originally had an order in July 21 for a 2021 Turbo S and was told in October by Polaris that that were discontinuing the production and would not be making my RZR. The dealer told me there was an announcement for the new "R" Model coming in November and I could transfer my deposit to one of those if I liked what I saw. I decided on the Launch Edition and pulled the trigger.

You only live once as far as I know and I am trying to be patient while waiting for my dream toy!!! ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
FYI - I Live in Tennessee and ordered on the 11th of November. Grateful to finally see a status update and really looking forward to ripping this beast all over the US. View attachment 688517 View attachment 688517
I also live Tennessee, Knoxville. I received this notice on January 3rd. I ordered it November 13th. would have figured yours would have updated in late December
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Called a dealer who had an unsold pro r 4 launch who had it at msrp. He asked if I wanted an order. I said no it’s a cash deal out of state it’s msrp plus what. He said I’m not sure. He calls back with 52k+. He said they have to charge 3k in taxes even if it’s going out of state, I said ok that’s not a thing but ok. So where is the other 4k goin? He said not sure maybe assembly or freight my mgr told me the price. I shook my head and said thanks anyways. Price was a joke imo but what was more annoying is the lack of answers on what I’m paying for. I guess most buyers don’t care so maybe it’s me….

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a deposit on pro 4 ultimate, paying msrp out the door plus $400 logics surcharge no other bs fees. Gotta watch these dealers who charge ridiculous prices on these units. Then again if people want them they will fork out the dough.
I just put a deposit down today to hold my spot on a allocation for a 2 seat ultimate from i69 interstate motorsports. I’m told they are under all msrp pricing and even when pricing goes up 5% the end of March if haven’t taken shipment on unit.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
I have a premium on order from November thru i69. I would have been down for the launch at msrp but not anything more

as for The price increase, if it doesn’t ship before 3/1, did i69 tell you that it would cause the final price to increase? In that case I would have just ordered an ultimate or launch at the time

I have a deposit on pro 4 ultimate, paying msrp out the door plus $400 logics surcharge no other bs fees. Gotta watch these dealers who charge ridiculous prices on these units. Then again if people want them they will fork out the dough.
I just put a deposit down today to hold my spot on a allocation for a 2 seat ultimate from i69 interstate motorsports. I’m told they are under all msrp pricing and even when pricing goes up 5% the end of March if haven’t taken shipment on unit.

121 - 140 of 206 Posts