Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
101 - 120 of 206 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I’m beginning to see Azure Crystal Pro R4’s showing up at dealers which leads to to believer I’ll see mine much sooner than I thought…fingers crossed 🤞🏼

·
Registered
2022 Pro XP4
357 Posts
If it's anything like the pro xp's the dealer will be calling you saying they have it long before the estimated ship date. Mine came considerably early.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I69’has a sport model before my ultimate how does that happen?
View attachment 688121
My guess is Polaris did a short production run of all models prior to full on production to make sure everything was gonna go smooth as production ramps up. Automakers do this on new model releases. Most announcements I have seen past couple days have been all launch editions being delivered.

·
Registered
2021 RZR Turbo S & Can Am XRS Max Turbo R
21 Posts
How long does it take from the time you put a deposit down till you can see your order on your account? It's been a week already.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How long does it take from the time you put a deposit down till you can see your order on your account? It's been a week already.
It took a few weeks for my order to show up on Polaris website. I put a deposit down when the r model released. Showing scheduled delivery March - April now 🤞🏼

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Typically about a week to two weeks….you should be getting an email from Polaris to the email address you provided the dealer

101 - 120 of 206 Posts