Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1001 - 1020 of 1024 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,001 ·
Crazy to see all the people out there getting robbed and paying these insane dealer mark ups.
Pro r4 premium with Leo rebate and 1k Polaris rebate I think I was around 33800 on it. After getting it I still think it’s silly money for an off road vehicle. If it was 40-50k I would laugh and say no thanks. Things will change and slow down a lot trust me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pro r4 premium with Leo rebate and 1k Polaris rebate I think I was around 33800 on it. After getting it I still think it’s silly money for an off road vehicle. If it was 40-50k I would laugh and say no thanks. Things will change and slow down a lot trust me.
Where did you get the 1k rebate and isn’t the Leo rebate only 250 and just for accessories?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,004 ·
Where did you get the 1k rebate and isn’t the Leo rebate only 250 and just for accessories?
the day before I picked up I received a random email from Polaris with a coupon code for 1,000 off any RZR models except for the kids size ones. I didn’t request it nor was is something to fix a complaint at all. The dealer honored the 750 off for the LEO discount since that was it was at the time of the order. That coupon actually excites me more than the RZR itself, oddly enough in this economy of high prices, it had me. Lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
the day before I picked up I received a random email from Polaris with a coupon code for 1,000 off any RZR models except for the kids size ones. I didn’t request it nor was is something to fix a complaint at all. The dealer honored the 750 off for the LEO discount since that was it was at the time of the order. That coupon actually excites me more than the RZR itself, oddly enough in this economy of high prices, it had me. Lol
Do you have a copy of the Leo coupon? I think it was that high when I ordered.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,006 ·
Do you have a copy of the Leo coupon? I think it was that high when I ordered.
I never had a copy but the 750 off was on 2022 up until 12/31/21. Supposedly the dealer checked with Polaris customer service and they said since the order was placed prior to that date they would honor the 750 rebate.
I never had a coupon but I found this info on google.

You might Want to push the dealer or call customer care.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I never had a copy but the 750 off was on 2022 up until 12/31/21. Supposedly the dealer checked with Polaris customer service and they said since the order was placed prior to that date they would honor the 750 rebate.
I never had a coupon but I found this info on google.

You might Want to push the dealer or call customer care.
Thanks! Hopefully I get that Polaris 1k off coupon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have your dealer look it up in the Polaris system. Mine, which I pickup today, showed built but not shipped yet. Talking with the owner of the local dealership last few days this is pretty common. What he could see and what I could see were completely different.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Anyone else just get pushed back another 2 full months? Almost infuriating, as this was ordered 1st day available to order last Nov… almost makes one want to jump ship to X3 just to spite Polaris….. 😡
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just got bumped up. One is from yesterday and the other from today.
Anyone else just get pushed back another 2 full months? Almost infuriating, as this was ordered 1st day available to order last Nov… almost makes one want to jump ship to X3 just to spite Polaris….. 😡
View attachment 702251
That really sucks. Mine actually moved forward a couple of months. The tracker is allover the place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was just pushed back a month until November and was hoping to have by early October for a planned trip. I now have the opportunity to purchase a premium from another dealership.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So my order moved again until November to end of December and I called Polaris today to discuss with them. They are using ride command as the hold up, this seems funny because there are a few dealers around me that have the premium models in stock with ride command. Not sure how they can release 2023 models when they still haven't filled the allotment of 2022 orders.

I guess that I will not have this for out middle of October trip that we have planned!

·
Registered
53 Posts
So my order moved again until November to end of December and I called Polaris today to discuss with them. They are using ride command as the hold up, this seems funny because there are a few dealers around me that have the premium models in stock with ride command. Not sure how they can release 2023 models when they still haven't filled the allotment of 2022 orders.

I guess that I will not have this for out middle of October trip that we have planned!
Call every Polaris dealer in the country if you have to. You’ll find one in stock and at a good price if you’re willing to put in the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you - I have started to look around Michigan and the surrounding states and will continue to.
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Motorcycles has Pro R's and Turbo R's on the floor in Oregon. I just picked up my 2 seat Pro R Ultimate from them I pre-ordered in November 2021. They seemed to have several 4 seat Pro R's in the back that were pre-orders for people. At any rate I think the flood gates are opening!!!

1001 - 1020 of 1024 Posts