Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
961 - 980 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
So no shit, ordered mine in January and initial date was april. Then it got pushed to may-june, then august-september. I check today and now its built wtf??? But rumor in Socal is mark up by dealers is 10k, so Im not stupid enough to pay that. If any of you are let me and will put your name on it. Initially dealer told me 2k mark up when i ordered it, which is okay, but now it will probaly change. Plus this tracker thing is BS, ill check tommorow and watch it say feb next year lol. Regardless wont believe it till i actually see it, june 30 delivery date, fingers crossed.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mine was built 5/17. Still waiting on delivery. I paid MSRP plus est shipping and set up. 40K for an Ultimate isn’t cheap, but dealers are getting 5 - 10K more if they have an actual machine. The Pro R premiums seem a bit more available but dealers are also marking them up pretty good.

·
Registered
184 Posts
My dealer flipped out on a rep demanding answers, mine has been built since beginning of May and ship date keeps getting pushed. According to the rep the machine is at the local distribution center awaiting refit parts. I saw the fucking email from the rep that's what it said. So they are building them and shipping to distribution centers where they are waiting for whatever parts are missing. Probably ride command.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Really wierd, where are the distubution centers? You would think it wouod be cheaper to keep them at factory, why ship a rzr that isnt really built yet. I hope with all the hands in the pot, that rzr doesnt lose reliability.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Really wierd, where are the distubution centers? You would think it wouod be cheaper to keep them at factory, why ship a rzr that isnt really built yet. I hope with all the hands in the pot, that rzr doesnt lose reliability.
Polaris has probably ran out of room at their plant to store incomplete units so they are sending them to places they can be stored securely while they wait on parts. Ford did this with F series trucks, storing them at race tracks and anyplace with room that was fenced so they could keep assembly lines moving.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well so was super excited about ordering a pro r and not any more. I posted above that mine come on June 30th. Well called the dealer to verify and it was confirmed, they even have a tracking number. Then they tell me 10k total mark up, 2400 to pay for shipping and the rest ADM fee. Told them wow i pre ordered in January and they told me i would just be paying for shipping. Im pretty well off and can pay the 10k up charge, but im not stupid with my money, especially when the dealer is just ripping you off. I cancelled my order, and if any of you here want it call temecula motorsports and tell them you want it. Just tell them its the dude that canceled his. Trust me they will know who I am, i let sales and manager hear it. So 2023 it is, hopefully the market will go back to normal. In the mean time ill keep riding my turbo S. Its funny canned hams have no mark up. Ill just wait it out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well so was super excited about ordering a pro r and not any more. I posted above that mine come on June 30th. Well called the dealer to verify and it was confirmed, they even have a tracking number. Then they tell me 10k total mark up, 2400 to pay for shipping and the rest ADM fee. Told them wow i pre ordered in January and they told me i would just be paying for shipping. Im pretty well off and can pay the 10k up charge, but im not stupid with my money, especially when the dealer is just ripping you off. I cancelled my order, and if any of you here want it call temecula motorsports and tell them you want it. Just tell them its the dude that canceled his. Trust me they will know who I am, i let sales and manager hear it. So 2023 it is, hopefully the market will go back to normal. In the mean time ill keep riding my turbo S. Its funny canned hams have no mark up. Ill just wait it out.
These assholes doing this is getting old. Good for you for not paying adm. I got mine for msrp if I go in and that changed and they try to mark it up I'll walk away and laugh.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It’s here! Dealer called today and my black Ultimate arrived this morning. I’m picking it up tomorrow afternoon. They needed a little time for prep. Now the decision. Headed to St. Anthony Saturday morning. it’s an 800 mile run one way. it’s a week long trip scheduled we’ll before I was sure about the Pro R. Do I take my proven and well equipped XPT? I can’t take both and the Pro R needs some stuff to be dune ready. Also, at 5,000 ft elevation the Pro R may disappoint. Decisions…

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
It’s here! Dealer called today and my black Ultimate arrived this morning. I’m picking it up tomorrow afternoon. They needed a little time for prep. Now the decision. Headed to St. Anthony Saturday morning. it’s an 800 mile run one way. it’s a week long trip scheduled we’ll before I was sure about the Pro R. Do I take my proven and well equipped XPT? I can’t take both and the Pro R needs some stuff to be dune ready. Also, at 5,000 ft elevation the Pro R may disappoint. Decisions…
Easy decision - take the Pro R - never look back - it will not dissappoint - even at 5,000 feet. The XPT will quickly become a memory! And you know if you leave the R home, you wll be thinking about it everyday for that week - thinking - shoulda, woulda, coulda......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Take the Pro R and PLEASE give us an update on how it does at elevation and also fuel range.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Initial runs done at sea level resulted in 12 MPG. I was taking it fairly easy trying to get the engine and belt broke in. It was at the Oregon dunes. The dirt tires were spinning like crazy. it was better aired down to 7.5 PSI, but this machine was screaming for more tire. I have a set ready to install but she won’t fit on my 82” wide utility trailer. She is 85” wide at the rear with the sand tires!

I’m liking the power. Handling through the chop and whoops was very impressive. 70 MPH at about half throttle down the hard pack.

961 - 980 of 980 Posts