Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
941 - 960 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Ordered 11/19. Ship dates were initially 3/3 - 4/14, then 5/9 - 6/21 and now sitting at 8/5 - 9/2.
Bummer but its nice to see pics/videos of the ones that are out there and being customized. Seen a really sick build posted on Youtube recently.

·
Registered
184 Posts
This is getting ridiculous, it's been built since may 5th and has had several shipping dates and today it changed again to 6/30 which puts the nail in the coffin and ruins my dune trip I take every year. So pissed off I sold my can am. I waited till a solid shipping date was shown and dealer told me no problem getting it in time for trip. This will be the first time I've ever missed my trip .

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is getting ridiculous, it's been built since may 5th and has had several shipping dates and today it changed again to 6/30 which puts the nail in the coffin and ruins my dune trip I take every year. So pissed off I sold my can am. I waited till a solid shipping date was shown and dealer told me no problem getting it in time for trip. This will be the first time I've ever missed my trip .
I hear you. I sold my rzr in January thinking they would at least be able to get them out by summer. They dangled a carrot in front of us. You can’t tell me that with all the issues the last 2 years they didn’t anticipate this. If they hit us with another price increase this month I’m gonna be pissed. There is a recession coming in this country and soon they will be begging people to buy. Don’t be greedy Polaris!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
News from my AZ dealer today: Any of us who were presales will not be affected by the June 30 price increase. I don’t know what date constitutes a presale, but a butt-ton of us were first-minute orders. This is significant because Polaris pissed a lot of people off with the first price increase, and they were about to lose a lot of friends with the second.
Fwiw, my build was originally Feb, then May, and now July-Aug. he said I should see the machine end of this month. Also, my dealer split the first increase 50/50 with me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The way this economy is going dealerships may find themselves in trouble. Many purchases are financed. With interest rates going up fewer buyers may be able to qualify. As rates rise like this lenders tend to tighten lending standards. There are lots of anecdotal reports that suggest consumers are holding onto their money.

in the short term cash buyers will step up to purchase units that become available. Longer term, supply may exceed demand. Dealers haven’t made much money while waiting for inventory to sell. some dealers may fail. Tough times ahead.

941 - 960 of 980 Posts