Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
921 - 940 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Despite the price increase I'm going to hang in there with my Polaris order. In my opinion, it's the better machine. I'd hate to be out in the boonies wishing I'd held out for the best machine

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #924 ·
Moto united in bellflower ca has a pro r 4 ultimate and premium in stock. For a premium they said 51k otd includes 10% sales tax.no thanks lol. I assume the ultimate it 57ish??

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wish Icould have locked in gasoline last year when it was $3 a gallon. Sadly, everyone needs to push along increases in costs. I understand everyone's feelings about the increases since the orders were firm in 2021. On the other hand, I think the other manufacturers are largely doing the same thing, they simply don't have quite the backlog so it's not as noticeable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Reno Nevada

Im excited to see it in person. Not sure how long for it to show up at the dealer, but it’s gotta be soon

Tom
Mine has been pushed back 3 times. spoke to product pros about the Azure 4 seater today and they couldn’t give me an eta besides my June to July dates. What were your dates before it showed built?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well my original ETA of the end of March that changed to end of Aug hit the dealer last week. He said they got several units in this shipment that they were not expecting.

Azure 2 seat Ultimate.

Good lunch to all and getting your units timely enough for the season.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Well my original ETA of the end of March that changed to end of Aug hit the dealer last week. He said they got several units in this shipment that they were not expecting.

Azure 2 seat Ultimate.

Good lunch to all and getting your units timely enough for the season.
What dealership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
108 Posts
Probably so they can get more money out of you with a price increase in June.
I spoke with the dealer today. Mine is awaiting parts at a regional warehouse near Seattle, WA. Rather than ship incomplete units to the dealer they are using regional warehouses while needed parts catch up. I’m told it could ship in a day or several weeks depending on what is missing. Since Oregon is close it’s possible that the dealer may receive the unit before the system is updated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im not sure how to take this but i talked to Polaris Pro's last week. My dates are currently 8-31 to 10-13. I asked the representative on the phone what the likelihood of my order getting pushed back again. I was told that its unlikely because pushing it back would put into next year and that they didnt want to roll models over into to 2023's.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I placed a deposit with i69 early April for an allocation on one of the second releases that were supposed to happen early this month. I contacted Polaris directly and they assured me that no new allocation would be made available anytime soon. I went ahead and canceled my order with i69 because of this news.
After hours of searching and negotiating, I found an allocation available in California at a decent price. I placed the deposit and my order is now confirmed! Do you guys think I’ll get it this year since the allocation is from last year? It’s only now considered a pre sold order?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

921 - 940 of 980 Posts