Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 rides an oil leak developed leaving a small puddle on the garage floor. Appears to be on the front of the motor between the clutch and the engine. Perhaps a main seal, but can't really see. There is a shroud that blocks my view. Heading to the dealer next week. Anyone hear of this? Seems odd.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My Pro R looks like its leaking from the Front Crank Seal. At this point I'm not sure if I want to replace it under warranty hoping the tech I knowledgeable with this new engine or replace it myself and pay for the cheap seal

·
7,278 Posts
I've heard of a few oil leakage issues on the Pro R, but can't remember the outcome. There may have been a few comments on the forum somewhere...maybe in one of the Pro R delivery threads.

Take it to the dealer. Shouldn't be a big problem, but it has been addressed a few times before...and they need to know about it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've heard of a few oil leakage issues on the Pro R, but can't remember the outcome. There may have been a few comments on the forum somewhere...maybe in one of the Pro R delivery threads.

Take it to the dealer. Shouldn't be a big problem, but it has been addressed a few times before...and they need to know about it.
That's true I'll see if they'll order the parts and I'll just bring it in when the parts come in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts