Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Do you have their cage as well - considering for my 2 seater when I get it. Love to see some photos of cage if you do.

Thx
No still running stock cage on mine but the bumper should arrive Friday. They also have that bumper without winch and two others without winch. If you want to see their cage watch sxsblog videos of nicks car.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
No still running stock cage on mine but the bumper should arrive Friday. They also have that bumper without winch and two others without winch. If you want to see their cage watch sxsblog videos of nicks car.
Interesting thing about this rollover is Nick hit his head and dented the roof - I talked to BCF and they said they measured another Pro r and it was 9" from top of seat back rest to bottom of roof - we discussed making it a little taller for more clearance - regardless the click six harness had some give for him to come out of his seat far enough that his head came in contact with roof. Not an ideal scenario.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Interesting thing about this rollover is Nick hit his head and dented the roof - I talked to BCF and they said they measured another Pro r and it was 9" from top of seat back rest to bottom of roof - we discussed making it a little taller for more clearance - regardless the click six harness had some give for him to come out of his seat far enough that his head came in contact with roof. Not an ideal scenario.
Looks like he had Simpson harnesses in that one

·
Registered
302 Posts
On my turbo S I had a trail tech belt gauge mounted in the dash. I didn't work out that well as it was small and in the middle of a race I was looking down trying
to read the temp. I put a razerback gauge on my dash in a small gauge pod ($9.00 amazon) and it works great. Plus the razorback has a idiot light. View attachment 700606
View attachment 700605
I like it
I was trying to pick a spot to mount one. Still deciding between AiM (I like the double warning and the spike graph) or Razerback.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Another thing... I know this isn't for everyone (anyone??) but the reason I bought a pro R-4 was for the wheelbase and high speed stability. Adding a DRT trunk lid only leaves 8" of inside height so I did this along with a trunk, when they
become available. Full size cooler, spare tire, 3 or 5 gal gas can and a ton of storage and it doesn't look like a lance camper going down the road. I've seen a few Baja cars that run the spares in the back seat. I don't need a four seat that much so I made a bolt in rack. Two bolts and it's out.

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Window Automotive design
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel Automotive exterior
IMG_20220712_103508904_HDR.jpg
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pro R4 heads in to TMW on Wednesday-
TMW cage, trunk and doors- metallic black to match the RZR
XTC fuse block
Rugged Radio
Baja Designs head lights
Sector 7 mirrors
10" Rigid Bumper Light
Rigid Chase Bar
5150 Whips
Rigid Dome Lights
PRP Seats (will arrive this month)
Method Bead Locks with 35" BFG's desert (ordered and should arrive in the next week)
Packard Carbon Fiber wheels and 33" paddle tires for the dunes... (have the tires and wheels will arrive this month)

On the fence on a full skid plate...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts