Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R Ultimate came in and now the fun begins. Mostly ride rocks and desert but sand once or twice a year.

I did get hit with the 5% increase but they waived the $500 commodity charge with seems like bogus argument anyways. Straight MSRP, no dealer prep fee’s or document fee’s. They did offer parts and accessories at cost but not knowing what cost is, they could play games there.

My list are starting out as follows:

Polaris
Spare Belt
Spare Air Filter
Both Aft and Rear storage boxes
9000# winch
Rear poly panel
Possible glass windsheild but it looks like they are a ways out. (Any other better brands out there?)

PRP
door bags
Center storage bag
Door shoulder bag/pad

UTV Source (10% off until 5/31)
Sector 7 Spectrum lights with universal mount and wire harness kit
XTC self cancelling turn signal kit (Are there any out there that utilize the Fang lights for the front turns?)

I have not figured out:
Skid plates
I already have 34” Obor Predator tires but thinking about wheels either in a bead lock or bead grip and sell the OEM’s complete.
Going to switch out the PCI from the Turbo S, just need the right brackets.

I am sure I am missing some must-haves so let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered mine with a winch and bead locks. I also have 35” roxzillas waiting on it. The number 1 priority for me is a full skid. Pretty sure I’m getting the SSS one with the rocker guards built in. I really want the viper gated shifter as well.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
FYI - OEM parts are marked up between 30-35% - if you can get them at cost - it will be a considerable savings!

My list starts and ends with just getting my Pro R Ultimate - then a long list will follow - but for now - just want to get my machine!

·
craigstumph
2019 ultra low geared Turbo S 4
14,878 Posts
R Ultimate came in and now the fun begins. Mostly ride rocks and desert but sand once or twice a year.

I did get hit with the 5% increase but they waived the $500 commodity charge with seems like bogus argument anyways. Straight MSRP, no dealer prep fee’s or document fee’s. They did offer parts and accessories at cost but not knowing what cost is, they could play games there.

My list are starting out as follows:

Polaris
Spare Belt
Spare Air Filter
Both Aft and Rear storage boxes
9000# winch
Rear poly panel
Possible glass windsheild but it looks like they are a ways out. (Any other better brands out there?)

PRP
door bags
Center storage bag
Door shoulder bag/pad

UTV Source (10% off until 5/31)
Sector 7 Spectrum lights with universal mount and wire harness kit
XTC self cancelling turn signal kit (Are there any out there that utilize the Fang lights for the front turns?)

I have not figured out:
Skid plates
I already have 34” Obor Predator tires but thinking about wheels either in a bead lock or bead grip and sell the OEM’s complete.
Going to switch out the PCI from the Turbo S, just need the right brackets.

I am sure I am missing some must-haves so let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!

I have this windshield and most of the parts you have listed. Let me know what you need. Forum discounts apply to most of the items.

·
Registered
52 Posts
All the parts mentioned look great. What I can't find is a bolt on intrusion bar or steel framed door nets that open
and close with the doors. Anyone seen where these are available? Also looking for a stock set of wheels and tires to
mount one as a spare. thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
All the parts mentioned look great. What I can't find is a bolt on intrusion bar or steel framed door nets that open
and close with the doors. Anyone seen where these are available? Also looking for a stock set of wheels and tires to
mount one as a spare. thanks
I have stock wheels and tires available as soon as the method 401s are available.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Did you final all in LA area - if so can you share where for intrustion bar and steel framed door next?

Thx
I called Pro Armor and a couple of other companies about the intrusion bar and they currently aren't looking to make one. And
all I have found about the door nets is if you custom make door frames and bring them down to Temecula PRP will add the nets.
I also called S&B about a particle separator air filter and they said they are 30 to 60 days out on being able to deliver. The guy
said it is pretty trick in that it is mounted in the wheel well. And another thing... lol DRT makes a great looking aluminum rear
box cover with gas struts to hold open the lid and the PRO R model is over 30 days out but in production now.

Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ordered a xprite chase bar as we have had 3 in the past an my razor just came in and the 36" bar fits with 1/2" to spare. Also the roof bolts fit the
chase bar brackets without drilling. I made sure not to get any blue lights, here in CA land they have been cracking down on that. Got pulled over
in the desert, no ticket but was told they were illegal and to turn them off.

Xprite 36" COB LED Chase Strobe Light Bar, Offroad Safety Flashing Rear Lightbar w/ Brake, Reverse and Turn Signal Light for UTV, ATV, Polaris RZR, Can-Am Maverick X3, Yamaha, Quad, Jeep - RRYWWYRR

1 - 20 of 48 Posts