Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any vendors or owners have recommendations or can provide me with options for beadlock sand wheels for the Pro R?

Want: 10” wide rear with 6/4 offset with 6” being inside and 8” wide front with either 6/2 or 5/3?

Trying keep over all rear width under 82” to fit between the fenders of my enclosed and open trailers. If anyone has sand tires already on 10” beadlocks, can you post pictures and rear over all width of machine?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't necessarily need beadlocks if that makes it easier. I have a 400hp can am with 18 paddle stu tires and I don't use beadlocks.
I still can't find the offsets I need even in non-beadlocks.... how wide is the rear of your pro r with your setup? In OR, we have a lot of slow speed grass piles and obstacles that we play around in, and every time I've not had beadlocks, I've been left with a tire de-beaded...less than convenient on a night ride, plus coming down Devils Dune/St. Anthony at 90+ mph, beadlocks seem to offer some level of a little more security....

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Method should have both bead grip and bead lock options in 10" for Pro R soon. In 4 bolt pattern they have in various style 10" - both 6/4 and 5/5 for rear. Fronts available now in 7"x15" and 5/2 and 4/3 for the front. Don't think they will be doing 8".

GL finding what you are looking for.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Method should have both bead grip and bead lock options in 10" for Pro R soon. In 4 bolt pattern they have in various style 10" - both 6/4 and 5/5 for rear. Fronts available now in 7"x15" and 5/2 and 4/3 for the front. Don't think they will be doing 8".

GL finding what you are looking for.
Yes, Method has what I'm looking for in the billet series.... at a tune of $2700-2800 set, hoping they come out with the cast/Chinese versions soon for about 1/2 that price, as that's what I've run on all my prior rzrs, and they have always held up good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Race Star Wheels from Jegs list the shipping weight on the 15/8, 5 x 4.5 with 5.25" back space, 3.07" center bore at 16.7 lbs.
Race Star Wheels 92-580150DP: 92 Series Drag Star Wheel Size: 15" x 8" - JEGS High Performance

The Race Star Rears in 15/10, 5 x 4.5, 6.25" back space, No center bore listed) have a shipping weight of 20.77
Race Star Wheels 92-510152DP: 92 Series Drag Star Wheel Size: 15" x 10" - JEGS High Performance

Looks to give up some weight but they have some back spacing options for those of us trying to fit in our trailers without changing the wheels out. Thoughts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts