Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
craigstumph
9,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PHOENIX AIR JACK (PRE ORDER)

Our new light weight, portable, Co2 operated jack is made specifically to carry on UTV's and other lightweight off road vehicles. It utilizes 20-25 gram Co2 canisters to operate and comes with 4 cartridges. It is supplied with a bag to carry the jack and accessories. Brushed Stainless Steel construction makes it look great and will last many many years.
Specifications:
100% stainless steel. Over 2' of adjustable lift height. Co2 Regulator controls flow and lift speed in both lift and release. Can be mounted to roll cage with quick release fire extinguisher style mount. Weighs 5.6 LBS.
Accessories include:
Large base for use in soft dirt or sand. 4" round top. Velcro Holster to hold regulator and Co2 Cartridges. Quick release roll cage mount.

PM or order online to pre-order the C02/air jacks. They will be available in October.

https://www.proutvparts.com/search?type=product&q=pro+eagle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Will it lift a long traveled rzr? Didn't see any heights listed. I have their 3 ton and their products rock!!

·
craigstumph
9,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will it lift a long traveled rzr? Didn't see any heights listed. I have their 3 ton and their products rock!!
100% stainless steel. Over 2' of adjustable lift height. Co2 Regulator controls flow and lift speed in both lift and release. Can be mounted to roll cage with quick release fire extinguisher style mount. Weighs 5.6 LBS.

·
craigstumph
9,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
craigstumph
9,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
craigstumph
9,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any updates? Just really curious what the closed dimensions are. And, I'd love to know the diameter of the base. Thanks!
Specs:

• Length is 13" collapsed
  • Extended is 19" + 6" Stroke = 24"
  • Stroke is 6"
  • Weight in carry case with all components is 9 lbs
  • Capacity is 2000 lbs
  • Base is 4.25"

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Specs:

• Length is 13" collapsed