Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Can that can be retrofitted to older doors?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Crap.. I just bought these doors haven't even installed them yet.. Now I'm going to have to buy a new latch to lol

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Crap.. I just bought these doors haven't even installed them yet.. Now I'm going to have to buy a new latch to lol
Got mine a-while back..Way-Good doors...Any-way we had that cry-baby thread about latches on there doors...It was way-good that pro-armer was paying attention and seems to have made-em Way-Better:)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Looking foward to the Retro fit kit..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yep looks like you have a winner there. I just installed mine so I hope the drilled hole is used to mount the clasp part. :popcorn:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Paul. As usual"Awesome Dude".

Fred. I hope Paul is invested heavily in Pro Armor because he deserves a LOT of credit for his designs.

Hope to be one of the first to post about my latches like I did with the doors.

Let me know when I can pick up my set.

See you guys @ the show.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Mine are in garage waiting for install. Have been waiting on new cage for install. Might wait for the new latch now.
Thats pretty much exactly where I'm at also.. I'm thinking I might just wait. What kind of time frame are we talking for the retro kit to be ready to ship? A week, a month, couple of months? lol sorry to put you on the spot, Just wondering if I should wait or not!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts